What did you do to your car today?

put my snows on the daily

talk about preperation. mine go on late november

mine go on when it first snows… :slight_smile:

well its getting colder and summer tires wont grip as well because they get too hard and slippery…
…giggity

Can’t wait to get my hands on some blizzaks!

Gassed the car up today and painted the chrome bumpers black a while ago. Car flows much better for the look I’m going for now. Fuck chrome trim.

I was going to say…where are the front tire marks, lol.

Today we got the rear brakes fixed up really nice on the S4. Attempted to polish the trunk…going to need some more abrasive polish for the neglected S4. Ordering some treats :slight_smile:

Shaved the emblems and waxed it.

new fuel pump

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5445/img0381el.jpg

took out my old radiator, putting in a new one tommarow when it gets here

today was a good day for me at ASS! haha

got an oil change done, while in there my greddy oil sandwich plate FINALLY got put in (with oil pressure sender…so i can wire up my gauge finally…haha

also…tried to put in the O.E.M. lower control arm brace…only to find the bolts were a little too short for me to be comfortable driving on them, so i must make a trip to home depot or something to get those soon…

also got the suspension techniques rear swaybar in…HOLY SHIT it makes a HUGE difference…now i really gotta find those endlinks for the front one so i can get that one in too…

thanks goes out to yetti and the guys at ASS for the help…and all the unnesessary (sp) holes that got put in my rear beam! :rofl

You. Are. A. STUNTER.

http://tbohiphop.net/UserFiles/images/videos/1STUNNA.jpg

Lost a crank seal and two quarts of oil. Fixed the POS and replaced seals/belts around while I had it apart.

motor blew up sdddd day to say the least

on the honda? =/

On the s2000? Ya

damn bro sorry to hear. what are you doing next? keeping it or getting rid of it?

Still undecided at the moment but pulling the motor saturday to check the damage

LS swap it

Oh fuck how do you know its blown? Did it spin a bearing or did you compression test it?