What did you do to your car today?

Look at one, thought about cleaning it. Didn’t. Gotta put that dump away.

strapped a christmas tree to the top… drove it home

installed an optima red top in my spare tire area. the pc680 i had in the engine bay started to give me issues in the really cold mornings.

So where are you putting your spare tire? Please don’t say you took it out for weight reduction :rofl

Duh

took it out because i dont need it.
and im not worried about weight reduction lol. not building a racecar

Nah you need it, and you def took it out for weight reduction :rofl

Whatever.

got it really dirty

washed and vacuumed. i put some turtle wax ice on it to protect it from the salt. i was gonna oil the tailgate but it got dark so i wen inside. probably not gonna bother til spring.

finally washed it

Washed the Tsx. Got the Crv dirtier.

you ever get the clutch replaced in the other car?

you ever pay off ur truck

No he’s not a spoiled dick bag like you. shit doesn’t just land in his lap.

doesnt matter its still a silly fiscal choice on his part. he also drew first piss with the money comments and since this is the internet he gon get fired back @

No and Ive still got two more years on the loan although Im hoping to pay it off within a year.

However I did pay off my personal loan and will be paying off my credit card tomorrow if I can make it to the bank in time.

aight thats good then

theres nothing wrong with borrowing money btw, the united states runs on dat shit

Not yet, barely touched the car yet. Still have to get the interior clean, and replace the rear seat lower. Because Im super anal about it, little cig burns bother the shit out of me.

yeah, I remember you saying that