What did you do to your car today?

finally got a shop to do an alignment

on the paper work it reads
make:vw
model: (??)
then it says LOW

lol clowns

Fixed the LAST remaining current issue with my car.

Rough idle/sporadic power loss.

Reason? Loose engine harness grounds on the upper intake manifold. How that happened? No idea. Glad it was an easy 5 minute fix.

Got these put on:
http://www.billmarshserviceproducts.com/images/desat.jpg
(tires)
and got an alignment.

wasnt out was it???

toe was a little bit. Nothing serious.
I got the Lifetime alignment so I can get it for free for the rest of the time I own the truck.

put the rims on the beater!!! thing looks hot!

where is this, firestone? do they do a good job? do they give you little printout things? will they put it to whatever setting you want without bitching about it?

and who is your daddy and what does he do?

Buying a OEM front bumper

Firestone in Scotia. The alignment wasnt bad before but I figured Id get it done anyway since I dont want to fuck up $550 worth of tires if it was out.

They showed me a printout. I just wanted it done right so Ive got no idea if they do custom settings. The alignment only took about 15 minutes or less. Just a simple toe adjustment.

My dad is Jim and he works at Price Chopper.

awesome. thanks.

and the who is your daddy and what does he do thing was a joke :rofl

I sprayed water at it to get the bird shit off my window, then continued to detail the bike. :lol

showed it to a potential “AS-IS” buyer

Paul,

How long as your father worked there? I had a friend that was a manager in the retail food business for quite awhile.

I wore paint off my fenders today, I need a roll.

around 7 years. He’s an assistant bakery manager.

Nice. I’m assuming there are free treats laying around the house all the time, lol.

No, actually he cant take anything home for free. He’s gotta pay full price.

just started the geo up today, let it circulate a bit, then rode out to norwich (aka east bumfuck) to check out a crx…actually just got home from doing the latter about 20-25 min ago…

he doesnt even get a small discount? he should talk to corporate about that, that’s stupid.

Broke the trans…FML