What do Dale Earnhardt and Pink Floyd have in common?

:2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: lol buy me one

Im not disagreeing with nascar being a weak sport (at best). My reference (AS QUOTED) was the uber-intellectual statement that follows:

lol i was merely stating that they are too simple minded to watch a car do anything other than go in a circle.

that must explain why they led the way in developing NA, OHV engines that could create >600 hp without having the internets to help them.

umm… no it is not.

ANY wheel to wheel > parking lot runs

sweet. i like turbos. not NA.

and for someone who bashes the “internets” enough and has over 2100 posts on an internet forum sounds like a real winner to me

Busy Location: Boredom

sweeeeeeet. i hope im like you when i grow up

Don’t be a fucking lame-ass. I know when you are 18 it’s difficult sometimes but give it a whirl.

LOL

i love these threads when people get all bent out of shape over fucking nascar

nascar isnt all ovals btw. there are 2-3 road courses.

and yea it takes no skill to drive a car 180+ :roll:

If nascar was so easy why don’t you all do it? I mean they (the drivers) get paid millions to “drive in a circle”

If you don’t like it…okay…but don’t dis on the drivers who actually do HAVE skill and get paid millions to risk their lives everyweekend.

let em go for it. i aint losin sleep over it. i just FUCKING hate paying for the speed channel to watch nascar 20 outta 24 hours in a day. fucking bullshit. pinks needs to pick a new channel

^^ you suck so bad its not even funny

thanks dude. it means alot.

any time

lol i love how everyone took MY OPINION and flipped about it. so what if you dont like that i think nascar is fucking gay. thats what i think. sure it takes skill and risk but i still think its fucking gay.

end of fucking thread jack

umm ok figure out what you are trying to say and then come back

first one is sarcasm/how much i hate nascar rant.
2nd one is me not talking out of my ass

happy?

want to learn…

ny speed needs an age limit for faggots like this. i wish kyle would punch you in the face the next time he saw, u and if he did i would just laugh in your face. apaarently you think nascar sucks. so what get off it i think you suck but im not gonna stay on it all day. grow up, get a life, and gain some respect for someone who just there name on a bumpersticker is worth more than your whole life. i dont sit down and watch the race every sunday but also people on here post shit like o my god i went 100 mph today. who fucking cares. i do that everyday on my way to work but noone cares. but apparently driving 180 plus for almost eternity is simple. a cake walk no less. i bet there is almost nobody on this site that has an itch for top fuel dragsters but im sure you could run those no problem.

Me:shoot: you. your an asshole.

haha thats funny