What do Dale Earnhardt and Pink Floyd have in common?

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:15,topic:30685"”]

Because I like Nascar and because Dale Sr. was an icon to a sport that is gaining popularity all over the world.

Dale Sr. will forever be remembered as someone who helped elevate the popularity of the sport of stock car racing and his death sparked several increased safety measures in the NASCAR racing world. His legacy will live on long after the #3 vinyl decals fade away to nothing on peoples back windows.

But I guess like most things if you dont get it or dont like…its cool to make fun of it.

[/quote]

nascar isnt a sport.

Just remember that Dale could outdrive 99.9% of you NASCAR haters.

what position idd dale earnhardt come in points? dead last

im pretty sure somebody could train a monkey to make left turns all day.

i believe a member here has that signature

Speed up, Slow Down, Turn Left, Repeat 500 times

[quote=“BrockwayMT,post:22,topic:30685"”]

Just remember that Dale could outdrive 99.9% of you NASCAR haters.

[/quote]

until i made a right

[quote=“cky89,post:24,topic:30685"”]

im pretty sure somebody could train a monkey to make left turns all day.

[/quote]

My point exactly. Have a little respect. I don’t even care much for NASCAR anymore, although I still like circle track racing as much as I ever did.
I have no interest in wearing silly shoes and throwing a 16 lb ball down a hardwood floor. You could argue that you could train a monkey to do it. But I have respect for people who work hard at developing a skill regardless of what it is and how I feel about it.

ok, im saying there is no skill to nascar. its like a circular thruway. people drive like assholes, speed, cut people off, hit and runs, there is NOTHING interesting about it other than the crashes.

i do enjoy oval dirt track racing because it actally takes skill to keep the car in control.

[quote=“cky89,post:28,topic:30685"”]

ok, im saying there is no skill to nascar. its like a circular thruway. people drive like assholes, speed, cut people off, hit and runs, there is NOTHING interesting about it other than the crashes.

i do enjoy oval dirt track racing because it actally takes skill to keep the car in control.

[/quote]

I don’t like NASCAR, but you, my friend, are a fucking retard. It certainly takes skill to drive the cars. :bloated:

[quote=“cky89,post:28,topic:30685"”]

[/quote]

#3 bitters suck, but you are an idiot.

nobody said it didnt. i know it does. how the fuck can you enjoy driving a fucking car in a circle 500 times? id fucking make a right just to end the misery

lol. alot of rednecks would be pretty pissed at that

rednecks are douchebags & should die.
THEY’RE too slackjaw and retarded to watch something like autocross.

[quote=“cky89,post:33,topic:30685"”]

their too slackjaw and retarded to watch something like autocross.

[/quote]

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

their too slackjaw and retarded to watch something like autocross.

[/quote]

Date of Birth:
October 10, 1989

uh huh

[quote=“Nikuk,post:35,topic:30685"”]

Date of Birth:
October 10, 1989

uh huh

[/quote]

…point being??

nascar is still fucking gay. im entitled to my opinion. my fucking age doesnt matter.:bloated:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:17,topic:30685"”]

I used to like nascar, and dale he was unwilling to wear the safety equipment it sucks that hes dead. When i liked nascar he was my favorite driver. Nascar does suck however.

[/quote]

they said if he would have worn it, that he would have lived…

THEY’RE too slackjaw and retarded to watch something like autocross.

[/quote]

Cause watching people go through a cone course would be so much more entertaining.:bloated:

[quote=“NeOn9787,post:37,topic:30685"”]

they said if he would have worn it, that he would have lived…

[/quote]

they say get gay in a sharksuit

have you ever even been to see autocross?
hell of a lot cooler than watching cars go in circles.

and to criticize my typing further at first i typed sircles. LOL