what do u think

i did this a few nights ago. just seein what u thinkhttp://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3201&stc=1&d=1194878429http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3202&stc=1&d=1194878429

Looks nice.

thats some dedication to gears right there

is that a computer?

its a 360

damn

[quote=“newman,post:4,topic:36225"”]

is that a computer?

[/quote]

You’re not allowed in this forum, fuck off…

it’s an Xbox 360…

haha. i think we have one of those here. i’ve never used it.

modding computers is fucking silly.

[quote=“newman,post:8,topic:36225"”]

haha. i think we have one of those here. i’ve never used it.

[/quote]

Yeah, I think it’s MPD’s. I don’t know, I haven’t played a video game since SNES…

Ur fuckin silly…lmao. Seriously.

But, I fucked with my 360 as well…
I have a early edition that I had to fix because of the “ring of death”. So, while I had it apart, I wired the fans for 12V and cut the top out and replaced it with a piece of lexan, then painted the case black.

Thats about all I’ll do though. “Rice-ing” it up seemed pretty cool at first but, figured it was a 100% waste of money. Who looks at the box when you’re playing a game anyways lol.

I ~would~ like to get a CD centering wheel (cant think of the real name) for the top of the CD/DVD drive so I can put lexan on that too. Its kind of stupid now having the drive just sitting there…it’d be cool to see the CD spinning in there.

to be honest i clicked on this thread because i was hoping the OP’s name, PAC-MAN, was in reference to manny pacquiao… but after seeing the thread- I doubt it.

Regardless of all that, the case is kinda cool, even though I don’t like gears that much.

Modding cases is pretty cool though, I mean why not? it’s cheap and something to do. If you are passionate about it, :tup:

I could see painting it to match the rest of the components of a home theater system I guess.

This isnt really my thing.