What do you do for a living?

unemployment ftw!

just got out of active duty from the army… collecting unemployment until the fall semester starts so I can become one of them legal drug dealer types.

toscanos salon

IT/Systems Administrator

Massage Therapist for Phoenix Rehabilitation and Health Systems

Title is Electronic engineer.
Job is industrial electronic tech, specializing in industrial automation. Have been in this field for almost 20 years now. And I love it. There is nothing like taking a machine that has a person running it, and automating it to run its self. It’s a great feeling to see it all run flawlessly at the end…

I agree. Automation is so satisfying.

do u know the girl they call Tussy that works there?

Not for the poor bastard that just lost his job.

I work production for a company that produces medical devices while earning my Bachelors in Engineering at Penn State. Easy work, close to school, and tuition assistance is enough to keep me there.

The Girl??? He is a guy and his names jimmy they call him tussy…He is my boss…

He knows him. Pewter was just being… well… Pewter!

I figured that…

level 2 operations technician at Level 3 communications. Basically i play with fiber optics all day and hand out bandwidth to the state of PA and other big ass companys… oh yea and i chip computers for hybrid

:angel:

REFERING TO FLYINGLOW…

TEAHCER!!!

oooo quit makin it sound so technical or ill turn around and throw something at you

draftsman at the same shitty ass engineering firm

YOU CAN BORROW MY DEGREE…IM NOT USING IT.

ITS NOT AS HARD AS PEOPLE PORTRAY IT TO BE. i LOVE CADD BUT IT BORES ME. iM NOT A DESK PERSON…I DO HOWEVER LOVE MATH, I GOT INTO ITT BY TUTORING THE PHYSICS CLASS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU EVER NEED HELP!

I am office manager for a car lot/detail shop called Direct Repair Automotive. Our sister shop is Direct Repair Collision Center.

thats my 830-530, from 530-9 I work for Advance Auto<----dont forget about the car show in Harmar on the 22nd!!!

And I clean on Sundays, my days never end. But it pays the bills.

If yall ever need anything, let me know! If I dont have it, I can find it!

I have a degree in CADD but I just get bored at a desk. I love my job now, I move around constantly and tell people what to do!

I am a Teacher… i am currently a permanent sub for Pittsburgh Public Schools… They pay the best so cant beat it… Im trying to get a contract so if anyone knows someone… I am Elementary Education K-6 Certified.

hahahahahah