What do you drive?

only driven imports…though i would like a Saleen Mustang, or Vette Z06

meh, I drive imports. I dont think ill ever own another domestic unless i have too.

Imports (eclipse & talon for summer)
Domestic (Cobalt ss winter)

ill go import on both, even tho my old corvette v 8 5.7 almost made me reconsider but BUSH :hang: made me reconsider again, with these gas prices am almost glad am driving my 92 ak8rd instead of my vette.

Either,I dont own one or the other because of where its from.I own it because of performance and reliability.

ford

i drive both, import and domes lol

chevy beretta - DD
evo VIII - nice summer days

import or domestic dont matter to me

Imports.

domestic rice- my 97 neon

and for the winter
import-94 pathfinder

Domestic “Toy”… Imports lack this thing called Torque and fun factor, unless you have 300K+ to drop.

But for a DD…Import all the way. I would like a reliable DD that can make it to 100K miles+ without rattles.

[color=black][font=‘Times New Roman’]regrettably, domestic

[/font][/color]

your joking, right?

lol :word:

winter-- focus svt
summer–eclipse gsx

Technically, yea, I was joking.

But in my opinion, there is virtually no off-the-shelf import sports car much south of 300K (new) that has enough torque to “scare” me when driving. I equate fun factor with unpredictability…a hint of danger if you will. Having a car that is easy to control, predictable, whatever you want to call it is not what I consider fun. I like a car that I drive, not a car that drives ME. Yeah, anyone can take a car to 100 MPH into a hairpin turn and slid off the road after they lose control- thats not the point. A car that you can drop the hammer in, have instant torque at any RPM to blow the tires off, scare the shit out of yourself, and almost die IS the point.

Domestic

so you want a car that was designed with technology from the 80’s, still uses leaf and spring technology.
OK!

anywho
I am going with imports for both
I don’t care about having a new car with enough power to “scare” me or a car I consider “unpredictable”, I am much more concerned with looks, function and ride comfort.

Uh…not exactly. I just dont want one with all kinds of electronic nanny bullshit on it.

And actually… the new Z06 does still have leaf springs.

DD and the toy are both domestic. although i have owned an import and thought it was fun as hell to cruise around in.

i know.

in fact, It’s what I was referring to :slight_smile: