what do you guys think of my kit?

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n85/keych/114486832629035.jpg

You guys are all just jealous :vom: that kit is hot like the burning sensation your mom left me

syphillis?aids?over-rated ricer b/s? :vom:

so not one of you thinks that my kit is even decent??? :oops:

Naw man, that kit is horrendous. Get an aggressive URAS or a crazy Origin kit if you’re looking for something loud and outrageous.

B-Wurm :smiley:

Just when I thought I was gonna be the only one in town with this kit…

seriously man,great minds think differently or else why would new ingenuities be created…its all on what you like dont let others affect you because of what they think,but for the most part put up a poll on this bodykit and you will see the mainstreams idea…ouch !no-offense!

If you paid, roughly, more than 1/12 of what I’ve invested in my car towards that kit, you truly deserve it.

You guys are all so gullible. This guy is obviously a troll, look at all his posts. Ban FTW!

Ummm…

do u mean he is spamming…or getting ready to spam?
i dont know what troll means.

troll means… someone on this board created a new member, and baited everyone with this obviously horrible body kit :lol:

k thanx and why the fug would they do that…to start something?

just to laugh at peoples reactions… just like his 6 lug conversion thread, his SOHC ka swap thread, his gas cap thread etc etc :lol:

lets hope anyways… :stuck_out_tongue: :loco:

I figured at first he was a troll, but there’s just certain levels people don’t go to, just to get a reaction, and he went past them. Even if he is a troll, I just feel bad for him.

It’s obvious this is a FAKE ACCOUNT. A quick IP search shows this is actually the user JVD240 so don’t waste any more of your breath on this guy.

if ur serious then LOL he even posted in his own thread.