what do you guys think?

Well i will see how low he will go im not stupid i wouldnt pay 14,000 for this. and i didnt mean to get everyone hateing on me just didnt know if i could make something of this car

NO ITS NOT WORTH $10,000. ITS A HUNK OF SHIT AND IN YOUR HANDS WILL BE AN EVEN BIGGER HUNK OF SHIT THAT WILL NEVER BE COMPLETED. You kids gotta have a reality check sometimes, and buy something that is realistic and set a realistic goal. Buying this piece of worthless shit will be a 15-20k car in mint condition after you put 35k into it. Truth hurts man. Just drive and enjoy your 350z, get the dents fixed and lower it and it will be a great car.

not everyone is hating, im not at least, im just looking at for you and letting you know that i would not pay a penny over $5,000 for that car. it needs $20,000 in work at LEAST to get it back to good shape, inside and out, with a bone stock 2JZ, not sure if you’d even have room in the budget for a turbo at that point lol

im not hating ,i have been there i did the im a mech ill fix it and flip it .ya never get out what ya put in ,esp seein as it is a n/a car to begin with

skateshelter I am not bashing you but from what I see this car is not doing all that well. Taking a look at the body interior and motor work even the swap I would say this is a bad buy. There are 27 Car Fax reports I didnt even bother looking since that many came up on this car stay away. I dont know your other cars so I aint knockin them and if you have fun with what you doing who cares what other people have to say, but final decision is yours on the Supra my advice:down

I understand what everyone is saying thank you lets just end it and leave it at that.

http://msa4.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/ostrich.jpg

If your not interested in it, can you give me the guys info so i can go take a look at it?

I should just stick with my wrx/sti idea

Dis Damn Chicken Der is ended up on aww da threads in this forum i think it mights lyke MuH it seems to be stalkin MuH

its on the link lol