what do you look for in a women?

can’t be too picky for a one night stand :smiley:

telling an open forum that someones gay when they are clearly not is also superbly gay
:finger:

Not when its a warning for all heterosexual males to not bend over when in your presence…

:finger:

Oh, like you did the other night for me? :asshole

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :asshole’S

:eek4:

:dunno: The bottom :boink

yes thats a must.IDB :idb:

[QUOTE=8.1crew][/QUOTE]
Ass is never off topic :bigthumb:

I think a girl has to be trusted over looks,emotions,attitude or anything. If you can;t trust the 1 you are with then theres no point in that relationship. I need a girl that likes to cruise around. And i need a girl that can make me smile especially cause i don’t have to high of a self-esteem. I need a girl that almost always wants to just kick back and watch movies and maybe just go out for ice cream. It sounds old fashioned but thats just how i am. I DEF. want to have a kid 1 day. Hopefully a boy so i can show him how to play baseball (Cause daddy’s arm fucked him for playing college ball.) I need a girl that is just simply pretty much on love with me. Cause i felt love and i want more of it. There is no better feeling of coming home to someone. Sorry guys my quote under my name says it all. I just need a special girl that isn’t a party’er and would 1 day want to marry. Its good to go out with friends and all but i just need a girl that wants to be around me pretty much.

does she swallow

big tits and big ass

when did pittspeed become an Ask Judy column?:greddy2:

girls need to be taught early that cars+men=life long relationship.

no if ands or buts about it.

when this lesson is down packed…the world will be complete.:smiley:

no offense…but good luck in uniontown!!!
if they are not 16 and pregnant they are retarded. I swear to god that my cousin was the only one that got married before having a kid, lives outside of mom and dads house and reached the age or 21.

I feel your pain.

I look for a closetfreak who is not mary rotten crotch. Hard to come by but priceless in the long run.

This is why I have few relationships and none that are serious.

Call me crazy, but I don’t trust women, they are irrational.

She’s got to be high maintenance: ya’ know, she can change her own oil, can do her own brake jobs, etc.

What do I look for in A womEn?

nice…anyways what I like to look for in a womAn is my mancock.