What does everyone do for a living?

23, 24 in december

i’m the store manager of Lids at Bramalea City Centre…for now. saving to go back to school.

moved back home recently…again, for now.

haven’t spent much since i got my car other than gas, insurance and oil changes…

hahaa, so does it piss you off when we rip on cops all the time?

My turn I guess

At Mohawk for Network Eng
Live with girlfriend in apartment
$300 on gas and insur

Going back to uni next year after completing my first. working at BB
live with the grandparents.
gas because im fucking broke

-23 (turning 24 friday) 3yr old son and wife
-Bank/ GBtires/ Stock Trading/ Online Poker
-Parents for now, saving for first home.
-Spend too much switching cars to find a car I like. 500ish/month including insurance for 2cars and gas.

IT stuff
own
i pay insurance & gas on my cars

software dev/supoprt
parents
pay all the bills

IT and consulting
600 rent
400 in gas per month plus whatever else i may like

Glad to see there are still some 25 plus guys still around

yaa me too, i was feelin alttle like the guy at the bar

20 (21 in December)
-Mechanical Engineering student at Waterloo
-Live at home, no rent. Otherwise at Res.
-Spent over 8k in less than 2 years, including purchase of car. Not including gas/insurance, tools, labour for repairs etc…

At school
Live at home
Spenk about 9k on my car since purchase 6 months ago(including car)

• train conductor for CP Rail
  • live with my dad rent free
  • around 1700 (1200 just to pay my car/monthly)thats when i dont buy part for it :stuck_out_tongue:
  • 1st year apprentice working at canadian tire
  • live at home freeeeeee
  • $0 - $500

self employed
live with my mom and brother
too much

2nd year Truck and coach Tech Apprentice
Moved from Barrie to Etobicoke a year ago and rent a condo with my GF of 4 years (common law i guess…) about 1000 for rent a month
First 2 months i had the car this summer i spent about 5k (ouch) on it since then about 200-500 per month.

• Car washer 401-Dixie Nissan/ Full time at Seneca - Fire protection
  • Live with my roommates ( parents)
  • Any amount until my bank account reaches $0
  • Car Detailer at Hyundai / Sheridan for Engineering (Mech) next semester.
  • live with mom
  • spent waay too much jumping around with different cars, saving for the right one at the moment, but would spend 500-1700 a month on mods/gas/random parts.

~32 (33 in about 2 month’s…fuck I’m getting old lol)

~Home owner in Toronto and recently bought another home on the Greek island of Chios.

~I’m self employed, I’m an idependent Automotive importer and broker in Europe. I work with 3 other partners, 1 here in Europe and 2 in USA and we import American vehicles into Europe for various dealership all across Europe. Vehicles such as Escalades, Hummers, GMC Yukon Denalis, Lincoln Navigators, Ford Mustangs, Chevrolet Corvettes, Cadillac XLR’s, Ford F250 Super duty trucks, Dodge Rams, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT’s and recently Chevrolet Camaros and Dodge Challengers.

~Recently I haven’t spent any money on my car because I have been working here in Europe and my car is safely stored in my garage, however last Easter when I visited Toronto I spent about $1000.00 on some repairs and maintenance. Right now I spend only $18.00 per month on it for fire and theft insurance.
I will be in Toronto for a few weeks in late March 2010, I will find something to do on it and end up spending another $1000.00 LOL!