What does everyone do?

Went to HVCC for Electrical Engineer. Been working at GE Global Research for ~3 years now.

24 with a degree from suny brokport in Physical Education but…

i work at the Electronics Warehouse in saratoga as the head installer/ kinda manager

Graduated from Canisius College with a degree in computer science this spring. Been working as a software developer for the past 4 years (part time when in school full time out). Worked for Golub Corp. (Price Chopper) for 2 years. Then did some research in Java Garbage Collection and using AI to improve it. I currently work full time for The Center for Transportation Excellence in Buffalo writing business software and web apps.

i’m 26 and i do what the fuck i want.

Work at Vellano Brothers part time as an IT Assistant… Although I swear i should be an “Administrator” status with all the shit I do… Granted I do like it hear I do whatever the fuck I want… the first 6 months I was hear I fixed all the fuck ups the previous guy here had… so now im too good at my job and therefor left myself with nothing to do half the time

I feel underpayed and pissed that were not big enough for my ass to sit in this comfy chair for 9 hours a day… but I’m having a hell of a time trying to find another job in the field right now unfortunately

Dropped out if highschool 3 years ago, got my GED 6 weeks after I dropped out passed it with almost a perfect score… I missed a couple questions in the math portion aced the oterh 3 sections…

Went to SCCC did my first semester of the IT course there forget wtf it was called now im too tired…

Got out of SCCC when I got recruited into New Horizons computer learning school to get my certifications…

Done with the school part of it now studying my ass off because ive been slacking for months now to get my tests done

get me a job at your place you prick…

Same goes for any of you guys in the IT Field… need someone to work Im down for anything fulltime or part time… dont matter

BS/MEng from RPI in Masturbatory Engineering (LKSi was one of my TAs, although he was 7 years old at the time).

I now work as an Applications Engineer (job-speak for “I don’t know any specific $hit”) for a large multinational Japanese corporation. Spent five years in Japan as a turbine design engineer, sort of like a Lucas Black-type of bid except without the cool cars, drifting, and racing a Viper through a high end construction project before shipping out.

I moved back to NY to work as a kind of technical liaison between the US based company I work at and the mother company.

Hobbies include cars (duh), reading, languages, running (although you cannot tell by my stunning physique), surfing Craigslist, and my all time favorite- reading the Shift Offbeat section.

Hmm…we could use a fall guy for when one of our servers decides to puke…

Srsly though, put your shit up on Dice.com and Monster.com. Hit up any job fairs you can too. Lots of recruiting companies troll on Dice and Monster, if they find you they will do some of the legwork for you.

Ive dealt with a couple of them and all they seemed to do was jerk me around…

27 - Langan Motor Car - Porsche & Volkswagen Certified Consultant - Internet Sales & Marketing Manager

School @ ACC and UAlbany for Clinical Psychology

I am 19.Go to HVCC for Biology.
I work at Goodyear Warren tire,Eddies Aquarium and on/off with Amberjack remodeling

1. I work for a company called Electronic Business Products Inc. I sell Multi-functional copiers, wide format copiers, and software for document archiving and retrieval.

I went to HVCC in 2002-2004 for Automotive Technical Services. Graduated and went to UTI in Exton, Pa. I did nothing with my degree.

what this guy said

except i’m 23 and far more handsome

Which union? My dad works for BAC 2. He’s a mason as well.

Nicole at Linium on Wolf Road can jerk me anytime she wants. God that girl was hot. I bombed my IT recruiter interview cause I couldn’t get my shit together due to her. No matter, I got my current job on my own.

Word nicole is fuckin hawttt

she bent over and had some cute panties on when i saw her boinggg…

anyways… theres another chick that does some the IT shit their now to…

They keep jerking me around thou…

I don’t like that this hussy has my name. :shifty

I’m 18 go to Siena College full time, going to be a Sophomore in the Fall.

I currently work at CMC Tapes Inc. with LKSi and am the sales rep. there. I work there all year round. I also work for American Design & Contracting in the winter months snowplowing/heavy machine operator.

im 23. married. just bought my first home woooohoooo. dropped out of school at 4th grade got my GED. never went to collage,although id like to take a course for mech someday. i now work for the NYS dept of labor. just had my 1 yr anni. i fill supply orders for all of ny state,archive records and throw tons of crap away! its the bomb cuz 80% of the day im on here.

Nicole was mad hott, never landed me a job tho…
Got my IT degree at Albany, work for the new york lottery, wishing I could get an IT job already

She had a nice thong on the day I was there.

We love you too.

Yeah she didn’t get me anything either. Although she did give me a boner.