what does your account name mean?

ive always been curious…
how did you come up with it?

I have no idea.

Breetime… is yours from there’s something about mary?

ryanmcell

Name: Ryan McElhenny
Nickname: mcell

AIM name for the past oh like 10 years ryanmcell= ryanmcell for UN everywhere.

normally im only a dueche bag, maybe 10% of the time…
but on the internet i can be a dueche bag 100% of the time

so i chose almostbrett… cause its almost the me ha

camaro + joe = camarojoe

I live to play hockey

<— because I’m really creative. I should change it since I don’t have a DSM anymore but I really don’t care that much.

its from a band called knights of the abyss… the song cuts out and goes to the something about mary quote…its a grindcore/hardcore band…all vegan straightedge members…the “bree” is squealed in songs to represent the sound of slaughterd pigs…
saying this i am not vegan nor stright edge…i enjoy cigs and bacon

drug abuse warning network.

I farted when I was signing up.

True story.

Bastinado: To beat with a stick.

Mine is a reference to my little collection of air-cooled Volkswagens.

9c1 is the rpo code for GM police package vehicles, I used to be on all the Impala forums and used to own a bunch of 9c1 caprices, since of course 9c1 was in use already I became uber creative and put my location at the end of it hence 9c1ny

I belong to alot of car forums online and other than ls1tech I use 9c1ny for most of them, its just easier than having to remember a different screen name for each one

95mx6 is the first car i ever owned, i was very uncreative at the time.

Old AIM sn based on the original definition. I created it before the word was coined to mean a profile picture, or at least prior to its widespread use according to that definition.

Copper Legend = my horse’s show name. Unfortunately we put him down 11/17/08

Im soooooooo creative… mine is my UB account jt76 they gave me, jt being my initials 76 no idea… i use it for most things these days

Name:Joe Sansone+ I was once 17 when I was signed up on dsmtuners… Used the same name here.

Dave Reid. first int. + last name