Why the screen name?

what does your screen name mean or represent? Explain this is actually pretty interesting when you get down to it.

So I guess i will explain my name… This one is Cars4Cancer you would think its self explanatory but its not it seems. Cars= What we love and our Scene. 4= Is just a fancy way to show who we are trying to help. Cancer= Everyone and anyone we can help raising money within our Scene and also going outside our Scene.

GD3 is my cars chassis code, Skier because I ski a lot.

Every one kinda called me murrdog since I was little… then I asked this black kid named jeff what numbers should be behind it for my aim sn and he said 9000.

So basically the most self explanatory name on the planet.

Almost as much as mine. :lol

K20power because I have K20 POWA!

Underboosted1857. Underboosted because thats the funnist code my truck had. 1857 is my ID for work.

Ues to tag shit as “Meck”, then my buddy started to call me Reck through out high school as shit went down hill. So Reckone stuck instead.

Yeah well that just means you have a good head on your shoulders, I have had to explain this name to people so many times your nugs would fall off.

car ramrod because your ramathorne, and I’m rod farva, therefore car ramrod

People couldn’t pronounce my last name, so they called me Oppie for short. I added the number 1 because it kind of sounds like Obi Wan from star wars… Get it??? Yayyy :retardclap

hahahahaha

kramer=last name

buccs= tampa bay buccaneers, favorite football team

24= richard jefferson of the nets and cadillac williams of the buccs

i dunno. its been my aim name for like 8 years so i just transfered it over to all internet-related things

i have a 91 integra

i’ve always wondered…

you dont want to know what I thought at first (hahaha)

i’m going to change my screen name.

having a screenname that needs to be changed based on your car FTL

my name is shapes

Could just keep said car… just sayin…