What does your avatar mean?

Just wondering what all your avatars mean? Is it you, your car, random people who you dont know, or random shit? Let us know =), just thought it would be cool to find out.

My Avatar is the Cover of an Initial D manga that I own, which is the battle between Tak and the Dude with the R32 GTR that got Drapped hardcore towards the end =) Intial D Tyte Fo LYFE YO!? =D

My avatars have been in reference to KA-Ts

The current one is just there, it really has no meaning other than a KAT thinking it’s badass…

My old one which is too large for the new forums, was a weakling cat (KA-T) doing push-ups endlessly and still being weak.

My avatar is usually blank however it should be a chickling with the words Quack appearing in the animation.

It’s a collaborative work produced by the likes of a google image search for random stuff. It oddly ammused me, like shiney objects and boobies so I put it up.

mine is my car

Mael

mine is hellokitty emblem

I do not have one, but was it a pic of me because I am hot.

Mine used to be a Bob The Builder gif saying: “Can I fix it? No, it’s fucked!”
Just funny shit, no significance.
Lucid, there’s a good chance I’ll steal your I Love Asian Girls banner.

Look at it… I’m sure you can figure it out…

mine used to be paul wall cause he’s my favourite rapper

My company logo?

Mine used to be Apu for the longest time back in the day.

Now it’s a front view of my car. :hsugh:

Also some of you commenting on your Avs but I don’t see an AV. ???

mine is bing because that is my name.

someone on here had the fight club bar of soap with the word ‘bling’ and i asked him to remove the L. i kept it… yay

Haha yeah IIRC, the “Bling” soap was Snowboard_240sx’s avatar, and then I came up with a funny idea to remove the ‘L’ and threw it up in the Best SON picture thread.

Then Bing kept it and Snowboard_240sx was a little upset because he ‘had’ to change his avatar hehe… :stuck_out_tongue:

No avatar for me, but as for my sig, that testosterone saying was something I just kind of yelled out when a friend of mine peeled 1st through 4th gear and we were yelling like barbaric idiots, and it was funny. At the time.

Permissions were all pooched during the switch. They should all be OK now.

Note: Unpaid members get no signatures. :o

Sweet, Bob is back!

Ive got good old Domo-kun. Hes a monster from Japan who goes around promoting Satelite TV, he usually has a old TV strapped to his back and walks around waving a satelite dish picking up signal! lol Halarious!!!

mine doesnt need description

Yeah, that’s cause your avatar looks like ass.

Wow, that joke really cracked me up!

straight up gangsta represent biatch