What does your bedroom look like?

anyone done with college should not have a computer in their room.

So If i have a roommate but I’m out of college… the computer should not be in my room?

Maybe someone with their own house shouldn’t have a computer in their own room

yeah, i should have rephrased i suppose, but anyone with their own house or apartment. I suppose having it in a common area would be bad form for J.O. purposes

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:36,topic:40029"”]

Lets analyze the Jeg Photo

Confederate Flag and Skull -1

Limp Bizkit -1

South Park +1

The Crow -1

Alot of random pictures of doods -6

[/quote]

The “random dudes” are the guys from Mudvayne, Wayne Static (Static -X), and
ofcourse, Disturbed lol. My whole room is basicly wallpapered in posters. Couple sweet marvel posters (Silver Surfer, Venom, Wolverine). Mostly Band posters though…and alot of black lights and ofcourse the sweet skull light string.

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:37,topic:40029"”]

lol @ Jeg… the ladies will be begging to sleep over

[/quote]

When I have the ladies over they ardent concentrating on the posters :wink:

[quote=“JEG,post:44,topic:40029"”]

ofcourse, Disturbed lol. My whole room is basicly wallpapered in posters. Couple sweet marvel posters (Silver Surfer, Venom, Wolverine). Mostly Band posters though…and alot of black lights and ofcourse the sweet skull light string.

[/quote]

wow, thats all i have to say

[/quote]

:lol:omggg

[/quote]

they’re thinking about the guns you invariably have hidden there somewhere and possible escape methods that wouldn’t let you get to them?

[/quote]

lol wow what a loser hahhhaha

[/quote]

no, they are trying to figure out how they got so drunk that thier staring face down at blacklit crow posters in the room of an unemployed turd wrangler’s parents house

take pictures of your underwear drawer too homos

less cops, almost the same amount of car parts (by weight) more standing walls, + a bed (queen)

[quote=“ShiftDead,post:17,topic:40029"”]

Whats wrong with living at home? its not like im 30…

[/quote]

some people are…like john.

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:51,topic:40029"”]

less cops, almost the same amount of car parts (by weight) more standing walls, + a bed (queen)

[/quote]

so nothing like the pic…