What does your cat smell like?

Fuck man, I’m jealous…Martino…your car is nicer than mine. I hate you.

Lol, Mark are you being sarcastic?

shit i saw that one coming lol hope we`ll get to see you at some track days mike

No I’m actually serious… it really makes me want a 180…clean strut towers, clean frame, sr20det already in there no no worries about wiring problems, etc.

Only thing I hate is that it’s RHD.

[QUOTE=Martino;387730]Some better pics.

I put my Type-X tails on, and got out the good camera. Although she needs a wash, some real wheels, coilovers, and a little buff here and there, like the right fender, I’m overall very happy with what my outcome was. It runs great, sounds awsome, and drives like a brand new car.

may i ask a rough price?that car is clean

Mark that’s exactly why I bought the car. Everything we do to our cars, is to achieve exactly this. As for the right hand drive deal, well…I don’t hate it. I actually enjoy it to tell you the truth. I didn’t buy it to jump on the bandwagon so I could be JDM TYTE! Despite what people may think. I bought it for the simple fact that 1. I personally like the feel of RHD. 2. Its cleaner than clean, and 3. Its a factory turbo’d motor - No swap, no hassle, nothing.

I’m completely satisfied with my outcome.

I’m glad you are. :slight_smile: If I hadn’t dumped so much money into my car, I would’ve prolly sold it and got a 180.

Anyways, keep it clean or I will go Don Cherry on your car.

I’m glad to see that Peter, Chris, and Martino all happen to be driving RHD now, only about a year behind me!

So your gonna dress it in horrible mismatched outfits and a gay patterned tie?

:/:

haha. 5/10

sweet

niceeeee martino, where’d you grab it from?

looks so clean…damn

Looking good homes. You know what you gotta do now though, right? Two tone that bitch :smiley:

i still have yet to see this, martino get your ass over here lol.

we can have a frilly time with our black 180’s.

I’ve been spending too much time on the internet lately…

I do things alone now mostly…

I’m on SON checking things out…

I see pictures of Martino 180sx, what a sexy car no doubt

and I

Jizzzzzz in my pants!

at least you where alone my fam was in the room

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh man. Reply of the day!

I was actually contemplating buying this car, saw it at TigerJapanese. It’s in good shape overall, congrats :slight_smile:

my cat smells like pop corn… lol gotta love it.