What happened to my buddy, Rotorkami-Wa???

I miss his shit. He still around?

^^^ whoa…i don’t see too many members these days (besides the admins and some of the few remaining OG’s) who have a join-date before mine…

i remember Rotorkami-Wa…now that you mention it i haven’t seen him on here in quite some time.

rotorkami wa is BAS (Ian Skinner’s) first nickname before previous admin’s banned him… that was prior to his clashing with me.

he came back as BAS… i banned him a few times but only temporarily because i too am entertained by his posturing, even when meant to be at my expense.

i just went through some of my old pm’s and wow, i actually can’t believe how entertaining he was. I’ve never met anyone so defensive and out to lunch as him.

I’m curious now about how entertaining he was. Please post something.

Btw, what does calling someone “out to lunch” refer to? :S

I guess there trying to say that he is an asshole, but at the same time his ignorance and attitude entertaines them?

Seems to me like he was the kind of person who can’t take any criticism.

that dude was an epic arguer! I miss his antics, and I’m sure he misses my crass internet shit talking son OG savvy.

you must not know rogerthat240

man just hit the search button and type BAS as the user name and find all posts or threads started.

none of them are worth anything more then a laugh.

BAS is almost the equivalent to a_ahmed (rogerthat240).

^key word almost

It’s like saying someone is fucked in the head, not all there…checked out early
Whatever you want to call it.

yea lot of son og’s moved out… speaking of old disapeared ppl whatever happen to sockington n that annoying degrassi guy

Ya, did sockington ever finish that rust resto project? he was nuts!

Sockington was the shit. I think he got an 80’s MR2.

The project was pretty much finished but apparently he scrapped it.