what happens when you let your gf cut your hair

So I needed a haircut. Last few times ive had it done ive had Marge or her sister(who actually went to school for it) cut my hair. So last night Marge starts buzzing away with clippers. She tries to blend in the hair and her sister shows her something ot do. Next thing i hear is “MARGE!, look what you did!” I could feel a big chunk of straight stubble. She shaved it all the way down to the skin when it wasnt what we were aiming for. Needless to say, i gave up and buzzed it all off. Of coarse marge had to have fun since she fucked it up so bad.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/Pr0xima/Me/Domshair001.jpg

As you can see the end product…
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/Pr0xima/Me/Domshair003.jpg
I havent had hair this short ever. I think I actually came out of the womb with hair down to my eyes. So whitey, have I cleaned up enough :eek4dance

:rofl:

at least you know your hair will grow back

oh man that sucks

:owned:

Yep… last summer i had hair down to my shoulders. Ive been keeping it short for job interviews. Maybe this bald stuff is the ticket.

I had to sleep with one eye open last night for fear of dom seeking revenge lol

should have kept the smiley face.it rocked

shave your eyebrows

:owned: :owned: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:bowrofl: wow that sucks…adam would never ever let me cut his hair…EVER

Yeah, I don’t think I’ll ever be cutting Dom’s again either. I did a good job last time, I was distracted this time. Definately not my fault.

Wholly shit, You look like a pedophile now.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

i got mad guns if you need to borrow one…

its okay, her uncle does too… :mrT:

Like bigblock said, it will grow back lol.

Yeah, but so does my uncle, mom, and stepdad…And I’m a better shot than Dom :nono:

Big deal you hit that damn can more then me… :jerkit:

the shitter caN?:hs:

Now now, don’t get snippy

that really sucks you hadta shave it… but i guess thats what u get for letting someone cut ur hair that doesn’t really know what they are doing