What I did on my Tuesday off from work. Now with 100% more paulo alejandro. <3

darn i reckon you can do what ever you want. semi - pwn me on Nyspeed… but before willy thread gets locked I’ll STFU. I see the power race as a track tire thats road friendly. Slicks on the road arent that bad either. so your opion is yours mine is mine.

back to more pics form willy

bump for new pics.

awww look at you… lol. Thanks for posting pics. :tup:

i think i found my new job taking pics lol that will be ten bucks a pic will jk so much fun. it was like torture not being on the track.

^^ I cant imagine sitting and watching… you cant even really tell what the track is like without riding through it…

ale…jan…dro?

ok i have a serious questions: where the fuck do you get pink painters tape?

Walmart… its duct tape. :wink:

^^^ I was going to do black, but paulo dared me to use the pink.

EDIT: this bump was to help my computer illiterate friend find this thread. lol

brent showed me a vid of this the other day. it looked awesome.

paulo you’re so sexy on your knees.

very cool :tup: looks like a great time

god where are all the good pics like the blown tire on the van or me driving the free candy van. No one cares about the action shots and yes it sucked just taking pics however you know it was a good time when i had a great time watching!

I got some more pics in and email, I guess there are 5 more shots still to come… BTW I have these in roughly 3500x2500 pixels… they are HUGE

Jesus christ. Ask him if he has any of ME!!!

willy says :gtfo:

i love it

If that was the case lol… Im pretty sure he passed me there on a bike with a fraction of the horsepower… I typically didnt bother trying to stop anybody from passing me the whole time, the yellow shirt signifies a control rider… If he wanted to get around me he would, so no point in trying to stop it, Id be the one that wrecked I’m fairly certain.
It was a nice pic though :tup: to paulo and brent.

looks like so much fun