What I did on my Tuesday off from work. Now with 100% more paulo alejandro. <3

you can rent suits for 75 bucks… and in regards to a pro time, i’m probably about 30 seconds a lap slower than the pro times of about… they put beacons up for lap timers which most of the advanced guys already own. as far as the timing booth being open, im not sure.

they’re actually 2ct’s… lol… and I only lost the rear on the last session and it was just a little bitty slide, (very smooth) and It was my fault i was powering out of a the left turn before the carousel. Other than that the tires were more than adequate enough. The pilot races have a different tread btw.

did you do any whooolies down the front straight?

My man crush on you is getting bigger and bigger will

I thought so…
I know, I have no idea what I’m talking about. :shrug:
sorry for the retared question willy

:tup:

After doing a couple track days in a car I can’t imagine how intense one must be on a bike.

In for Paulo’s pictures.

It was a retarded question because your picture clearly shows the tires. Anyone looking at said pictures could tell the difference between a DOT tire and a race slick.

vs

http://www.hypercycle.com/ProductImages/pirelli/Pirelli_slicks.jpg

Riding super moto / dirt is a great way to learn how to handle the slides, they are a good way to end up on your head.

I didn’t take any pics. We both just have pics that Brent took with my camera and Will just posted the ones of him. I haven’t had time to host mine.

Im not on that computer… ill host some of paulos later when i get to work. lol

those are race slicks, michlin makes a power race tire that has slightly different tread.
I knew there wher michlin’s I wasnt sure if he went up from his 2ct’s to the michlin power race tires witch are more track orented

http://two-wheels.michelin.com/2w/front/affich.jsp?codeRubrique=2092004103725&codePage=2092004103725_24022005104059&lang=EN

Yup… 2cts… even the pilot power race have a different tread, it doesnt quite run to the edges…

Id run this track again with these tires again too… welllll worth it. and the tires were more than adequate to my needs, even on a 160 whp bike

:picard:

That isn’t a “Full Race” tire

:fail:

Pilot Power Race /= Race Tire

Both the 2ct and Power Race are street tires. You said “full race”. If you didn’t mean it, you shouldn’t have said it.

They are great tires until you start getting in to some higher corner speeds. The best tire for a non-dedicated track bike IMO. WHP has little to do with tire needs though, I could out run the tires on my SV easily before switching to a slick.

Tires and suspension setup will net you more time on the track than any thing else. And new tires each track day are cheap insurance for crashes.

Im just talking about powering out of a turn going pretty much WOT and never losing traction… same with stopping and accelerating.

I’ve been running them for 3-4 years now since they made there debut. PERFECT all around tire.

^Word. So far, I love these tires. They hold their own in the rain too.

Another photographer with a media pass was able to get up closer and take some more up close pics… I got his email and he just sent me a sample… I’m going to get this one touched up and blown up…

THE END OF THUNDER ALLEY

ughh i love it

sure what ever you say. will knew what i was talking about. Slicks are slicks. the michlin power race is still a track tire.

Also i wasn’t fucking talking to you anyway.

Awww, poor baby. Don’t cry!

Power Race
The first two-compound racing tyre homologated for the road

:tup:I didn’t have much trouble with that on the SV unless it was raining :rx3: That said, once you start running slicks/warmers you’ll never go back.