What is the best place in WNY to scrap a car?

I have a rusty turd sitting in my driveway that needs to go. I’d like to tow it somewhere that will weigh it because I’m assuming I’ll get more money that way. Figured I’d get some input from you guys first. Thanks.

try running anything else for an hour with no coolant and see if it stills fires right up like that pile of shit does. I almost don’t want you to get rid of it. Thing is to much fun.

Buffalo auto wrecking was the highest for me and they picked up

If it’s running why not try selling it as a winter beater? I was going to scrap my Prizm and threw it on craigslist just to see and sure enough some guy took it for almost double scrap value.

make sure you scrap the catalytic converter separately

It runs perfect but my friends and I cut the roof out and bombed it around fields on limiter for an entire day haha. Its just scrap now.

What kind of car? I’m interested

charge people $5 for 2 minutes to beat it with a sledgehammer.

THIS
OR $10 for 5 minutes in the field.

I got a $10 with your name on it :tup:

Ive gone here before. Paid highest when I was looking and they picked up.

Let us know what you come up with

Thanks guys. We’ll see what happens. I will probably get rid of it early next week. And the sledgehammer thing has already been done minus charging money for it haha. Here she is in all her glory. [ATTACH]21986[/ATTACH]

Honda Humpers would’ve paid good money for that.

Its still gotta be worth $2000 on Honda-Tech lol

It was rotted beyond belief. Wasn’t worth shit. rugsr, your inbox is full I can’t PM you back until you clear it out.

wait, so does it still run and drive?

Yes it does. Brakes are spongy as hell, headgasket is blown and the car looks like it was caught in a tornado. But it does run and drive. It’s totally unsafe haha but it runs and drives.

that picture looks so bad yet it does it no justice at all. We jumped that fucking thing over the tracks like the dukes of hazard.

I’m sure someone could make a winter beater out of that lol.

It’s been a winter beater the better part of its life. She had a good run. And that picture really does no justice haha. It’s way worse in person.

What color is the interior? I need the back panels and seats if they’re black.

Interior is black. PM me