What is the most expensive Car you spotted driving in WNY?

I’m just saying that anyone who can afford a new maxima, altima, 335, etc etc could afford a used viper if they wanted to. I sure see a lot of those cars.

My point is that viper ownership does not make you elite.

The same CAN be said about other cars on the list too. You just get so butthurt when anyone makes a derogatory comment about the almighty viper. If vipers were that elite, would there really be 4 or 5 of them on that kid’s list?

ha.

let’s all remember that you got so defensive when i said vipers weren’t that expensive. That’s it. I didn’t say they weren’t cool. Just that they weren’t super expensive anymore. I’m sorry if you can buy a viper for a low dollar these days. It doesn’t make YOU any less cool. People still think you are REALLY REALLY cool. Don’t worry. Just make sure you tell them that you have one of the EXPENSIVE ones. Not one of the cheap ones.

“Hi, I’m Dan Lesser. Nice to meet you. I have a viper, you know. Oh, haha, no don’t worry, the retail on it is still in the upper 60K range. Yeah, thanks. Hey… do you wanna know what this watch cost?”