What is the worst job you've ever had?

b-ri, our buddy Pat, and myself got ourselves into what we thought would be a nice pool closing job. Close the pool, get a decent check… seemed simple. So we close this haggard old lady’s pool, get it all nice and good looking, then fix her windows, then walk her dogs and cats. Her entire house smelled like shit, as did she… due to her extensive animal collection. So we finally get done with this bullshit and get paid $7 a piece. We put in about 4 hours closing her pool, winterizing her house and playing with her mangy as animals… we also brough a pallet’s worth of dog food into her house. I hope that lady died.

I played hockey a few times with one of the sons, I didnt know him personally but everyone called him a douche bag

I used to bus tables at verdiles. weird hours, non stop work, bad pay, dealing with the asshole owner. I just hated everything about it.

:lol

But it’s so gooooodddd

I worked for rent a center. The pay was decent, but the job sucked. Deliver a whole living room set to some dirty scumbag in there 3rd floor apartment, and then pick it up 3 weeks later after it smelled like cat piss because they never paid for it. Fuck that place!

worked for a summer at bargain outlet in high school

I used to work the corner of erie and state, was a pretty shitty job. I would often get robbed, not given the correct amount of currency for services performed, and often went home with sore orfices/Aids. Other than that, every other job hasnt been too bad!

Hey if you’re looking to get back into the field, let me know. I own a few good corners and need people to fill the positions.

You will get 25%, no health coverage (obv reasons), and you will be busy all night. LMK.

working for american boiler in albany an then the school nerd u used to pick on now buys the place and is ur boss !!! lol

Napa Auto Parts in Middleburgh NY. Landlord of the building was a dirtbag himself and let dirtbags live above the store, there were roaches all over the place. You would open the cash register and now and then a roach would run out. The back door was always left open and cats would run in and out. One day I took alternators to the core barrel, and walked back up front. I noticed I had black specs all over my legs. I thought it was filings from the rotor machine. Upon looking closer it was fleas!! So I walked up front, told the boss. He said " oh that happens from time to time" and handed be a bottle of “OFF Backwoods Repellant”. I handed it back and walked out. Place is a FUCKIN SHIT HOLE.

Freelance painting.

Pays good, but god damn is it ever frustrating.

Im going to need at least 31%, and dental would be nice! :lol

Sharon springs garage, kubota tractor dealer, people were assholes most of the time except for one guy there. pay sucked they had me burn garbage in the back of the place and cut stell crates with one of those cut off wheel with chain saw engine on it in 100 degree heat. employees would drink on the job and no they didnt share…bastards…

shift518

I worked at Wal-Mart for about 10 minutes when I was a youngin’. They hired me as a stockman… apparently stockman means cart pusher. Fuuuuccckkk thaaaaaaaaat.

hahah ehh not after being there for a year. food sucks… customers are rude as hell. 8hours of standing every saturday and sunday. not fun

dishwasher at a high end italian resturant. omg it was so bad the mexican quit.

I worked at Pottery Barn for 6 hours when they first opened in Crossgates. Absolutley sucked!

I picked blue berries at some local farm when I was 15 and lasted till lunch time and just never went back