I HATE MY JOB

just last week we were hiring now they have layed off 8 ppl and changed the whole place around. I got my shift changed and a good coworker is leaving my area. I cant wait to start looking. Anyone looking for someone is data entry or anything. I know shipping and receiving also worldship. this is all while the owners are buying new lexus’ and range rovers

hey

at least you didn’t get laid off.

business is business.

this is very true, I am very happy that I do in fact have a job. But now I am doing 2 jobs for the same pay and crappy hours. I guess I have to look at the glass half full. the environment around here was great, now its depressing and quiet

hey if you were smart and/or talented, you would be an owner / manager and not a schmuck entry leveler… right?

work sucks thats why they call it work

[quote=“badazzss,post:5,topic:25110"”]

hey if you were smart and/or talented, you would be an owner / manager and not a schmuck entry leveler… right?

[/quote]

I guess we cant all be smart now can we??? we all have perfect lives and start out at the top

Sounds like Classifieds Plus.

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:8,topic:25110"”]

Sounds like Classifieds Plus.

[/quote]

lol you have no idea…i started right after you left…

we’ve since hired 50 new people, then fired 40 of them or so…

shittier yet, 2 of my friends were hired and scheduled to start training…one quit her job to make time for the training…a few days before training was to start, they called it all off and said we’ll call you when we’re ready to hire again…this was 2 months ago…she’s still collecting unemployment being told that “it wont be much longer”