WTF: New Job :)

Edit: Under new management so im good…its alot more organized and my annual review is coming up hope for some goodies

not to be a dick, but if everyone is getting raises but you i think you arent doing your job well or you arent sucking up to the right person…

plus you work for a junk yard of sorts, how much can you ask for, lol…

what happend to just pizza?

what do you make? salary or hourly? your job sounds interesting i wouldnt mind giving it a stab…sry to sound intrusive just curious thats all

we are hiring! we do shipping
so come apply
you can use me as a reference i know you still speak english lol

definitely* maintenance* pulled*

also the grammar is all over the place! very tenses… sentence structure… ugh…

seriously if you’re going to make an “i need a job - i don’t get paid enough - please help me” thread - at least make it look professional… most recruiters or HR people won’t even give you a second thought if they see those mistakes…

i suggest you look at some of his other posts… this is A+ material for dave… lol

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37489

“very tenses” huh? i believe the word you were searching for was various. I find it hilarious, obviously due to the intense irony of the situation, when someone critisizes someone else’s grammar, spelling, syntax (ooo…they’re searching for what that one means, and look I even have the right use of there,their,they’re too) or i don’t know, correct choice of words, when they themselves fail to demonstrate the best propensity/apptitude towards english. I can’t believe how often this happens today. Yes, I can form complex sentances correctly, and if you can’t, don’t critisize people when you yourself are going to make simple english mistakes.

haha. nice, tim. damn you and your big words, and your… small… difficult words.

oh and p.s. it’s spelled sentence. there’s no “a”. :wink:

^^ Word, you also spelled criticize wrong, TWICE.

Do you see that little red line under the words you are typing?
There are many mistakes in your paragraph. “i believe” , critisize, critisizes,etc.
Oh well, I know I am not perfect at all, but that is what the spell check is for.