What is this out of?

Found this on the ground at m&m a while back but have no idea what car/engine this is out of. Figured someone on here would know.

I’ll venture a guess and say Saab

Based on the lettering I would say Saab as well

based on the letting I would say it’s not saab and go with volvo

the font the word TURBO is spelled in is the same as that on the back of Saab’s…so i also am going with that.

i’m gonna guess something with a turbo :gotme:

yeah, after a quick google image search you’re right.

im gonna say hi mark!

http://www.elkparts.com/images/emblem_turbo.jpg

A replacement Saab turbo emblem.

Looks like a match to me. Probably an older 900 turbo.

who the hell cares?

off the top of my head: a car enthusiast might.

+1. It was an interesting little challenge of our vast automotive knowledge.

At least more automotive than “99 words for boobies”.
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46759

+2. I get so annoyed with the amount of non-auto based crap that gets posted on this site…

But not nearly as cool or funny! But i don’t typically spend a lot of time in OT so what do I know?

+3. Cool idea, too bad I saw it late when eveyone already got it, haha.

haha hey Chris!
Thanks guys.

i like the OT stuff.

people who always talk about cars are fggts. i’m fucking sick of people who have nothing else in their life to talk about…

Big Brother was by far the best skateboarding magazine ever. The reason? Dave Carnie, the editor, once wrote it in his introduction. To paraphrase:

You can only talk about skateboard tricks for so long. After that it gets pretty old. What we do is talk around skateboarding. Various aspects of the people who do it. Not just naming tricks.

while a lot of the OT crap annoys the hell out of me, some of it is indeed funny and entertaining. but I see your point JayS

well played sir, well played

I agree with dre and newman though. constantly talking about cars non-stop makes me want to put a hole in my head

That wasn’t the point. I too enjoy OT (with exception to the 12-year old mentality at times). My beef comes when someone posts something automotive based, and getting a “who cares” comment.