What kind of cams?

Im def goin to do headwork on my B16 but dont know what kind of cams to ?get…prolly skunk2 but what stage? Want to keep it streetable.

i dont know if crane makes cams for it or not but Crane has some great products out there

Toda Vtec killers if you want to keep it all motor. if you are goin boost get a set of 97-98 ITR cams

I have crower 404’s in my b18b. probably the most cam i’d do on a street motor w/ pump fuel.

Go get specs, compare them and see what will work best for your app.

I ran Skunk2 Stage 2 in my all motor setup. Must say I really liked those cams. Streetable and made good power.

skunk pro2’s toda spec c’s

define streetable

streetable as being something i can drive back and forth to the track, drive around on the weekend cruise, drive around town while hangin out with the crew. Basically something that could be a daily driver but isnt going to be

I’m runnin skunk2 stage 2 in my teggy. It pulls really hard i would definently buy them again. For the money i don’t think you can beat them.

i have 01 spec type r cams, they wont make the power that skunks will make, but it is definitely streetable. then again so are the skunks stage 1 but if i remember correctly, they arent all that more agressive than the 01 spec r’s.

If all motor, get the Skunk Pro 1’s. They’re a better version of the original Stage 2’s.

I have the original Stage 1’s in my car now. It makes good midrange and the top end pulls good all the way to 8,400 RPM. Very streetable. But I’m going bigger this time around.

I’ll sell my Stage 1’s for a really good price if you’re interested. They only have 6k miles on them.