what ... me shoot a mustang ?? noooo

Well first off a congratulations to Evokilla as he got married this past Saturday … new newly acquired father in law was up for the week with his mustang and asked me if i could get a few pictures of it for him … take it easy on the lack of stance or the wheels … just the photography part of this forum has been slow so i figured i would pop up a few pics …

my attempt at JOROFOTO’s old Evo vs Corvette picture

wheels on both cars…yikes. good pics tho

White cars are so much fun to shoot in bright sunlight!
Nice job on number 9, its a fun shot to do!

Seven!

Nice shots, the stang needs some other wheels bad tho :lol

What size are the tires on the Mustang?! Lol, it probably feels fast considering how easy it (I assume) spins them!

The Mustang looks pretty sick in white but it needs clear corners in the front and a set of white 5 spoke wheels.

both wheels make me want to puke.

Looks great buddy!

i agree with the middle finger pic…rims on the mustang are hideous

the pictures look great , id love to have you take some pics of my car , what do you charge .

Wheels look GREAT! The pictures fuckin SUCK!

Wait I think I mixed that up

this

Nice photos! Not my choice of wheels

Pm me

Pm me

no i dont believe you did lol … actually the green rims look pretty cool in person

thx … i hear you have a new toy :ninja

pretty small haha

thx! … yea it is i was asked to do it over the winter and i finally got a good time to do it !!! the first 3 pics are in a series of “WIN THE RACE WIN MY DAUGHTERS HAND”

thx to all the other people that commented!!! i know the mustang could look much better but the owner doesnt have our taste exactly hahahhaa

Something like that…

LOVE the Si’s wheels.

perfect pics! I need to get with you for some pics of my car!!