What new car are you looking forward to?

I’m the guy that hits stuff with sticks…aka, the drummer. I dont know the record company off hand…I am not the guy that deals with that shit…the singer is. I just sit in the back and lay down the mad beats.

Back on topic…omg I want a Saleen S7 lol.

Its a diesel 4cyl 1.4 liter 16v dohc, with electric motor assist.
AWD with the diesel motor powering the front wheels, and the hybrid electric motor powering the rear wheels.

no, u can own one… as I do and DD it… but it doesnt meet emissions so dealers cant sell them…

cool part right now is my NYS inspection is only $10 and don’t have to plug it into the DMV computer :slight_smile:

But I will probably be selling the current TDI… then buying a new one to do the grease conversion on :slight_smile:

so on topic I cant wait for the new TDI Jetta… as far as i know the release is for a rabbit, but I’m a jetta guy and look forward to that.

You can buy it out of state. Most large diesel trucks are exempt, but DI TDI’s are not legal. Real good NY, real good. It’s 2008.

Man, I miss last summer already, penthouse at the Venetian.

thats friggen sick thanks for the tidbit

E90 M3, maybe next year I might be tempted to pick one up
Diesel 3er
thats about it that tickles my fancy in the next two years

and jeg, how the fuck do you expect to own one in every color, you barely have enough money to keep a 20 year old f-body running.

um enzo

was not the F60…

House>Garage>Cars

In that order.I’ll probably have quite a few gray hairs when I get to the cars,at least I wont have a vette and live with the rents though.:lol:

Vermont also

looking foward to the ZR1, 135, camaro

Nice, haha!