What new car are you looking forward to?

http://image.automotive.com/f/miscellaneous/all-new-saturn-2008-astra-under-16-000-price-tag/6978679+w640+cr1+re0+ar1/2008-saturn-astra-xr-front-leftjpg.jpg

g8- sedan/wagon
ZR1
Camaro
Challenger
Diesel Siverado 1500

skyline

do u currently own all the cars in your sig and i dont see to many people on this forum buying a new ferrari

not to be an asshole, but not all of us have the luxury of being able to light cigars with $100 bills

The next Esprit.

Also, the new Honda supercar.

:picard:

Turbo Cobalt.

370Z :stuck_out_tongue:

Because if things pan out for what has been happening in the life of my band… it will not just be a dream…I’ll own one in every color . We have a meeting with some record producers coming up. They like us enough that we are flying to florida, recording an album and all that shit for FREE! That is alot of money invested.

New York State Lotto- “Hey you never know”

2009 Corvette

what record company? what “part” of the band do you make up? j/w

Ford Reflex

^ i dig this car as well, but we will never see it. i heard it was gonna be a diesel v6 RWD from my stepdad(works at ford)

Really looking forward to the ZR1, of course being a chevy guy. Also as an attainable car, i can’t wait for the BMW 135 to come out. I am seriously considering buying that when it comes out.

the TDI isnt 50 sate legal?

where is it not legal?

NY and CA to name 2 off the top of my head.

hold on… you cant own or drive a VW TDI in NY?

i did not know that…

They can’t sell new ones. If you have an older one already you’re good.

sorry for this correction but the Skyline has been out for years…the new GTR is comming out…there is a difference this time

You can own and drive one. You just can’t go to the dealer and get a new one.