What school district did you go to

:spank: :smiley:

same person. i call him whenever the hell i want!!! Cause heā€™s the same person that calls me at 2 and 3 in the morning after leaving the strip club looking for a ride home.

Hes gonna kill me for saying that. :dunno:

:rofl:

that is fucking classic.

ā€œHey hun, Iā€™m blasted out of my mind and smell like baby powder, can you come pick me upā€¦ā€

i know isnt it hilarious. hes gonna be mad at me cuase i read your post wrong and said that in reply. sorry. so i deleted it. he does call me at the most random times to come pick him up and take him to eat n park to get chicken filletsā€¦ hahaha Dontcha Whitey!

Take it to AIM!!!

you mightwanna take sight n sounds reply out to if u dont want him to see itā€¦it has ur quote in it

hahaha shutup BE_RAD. iā€™m going away. i gots to work.

No you got it all backwards, you Pittspeed AT work.

saved for evidence and leverage :eek4dance

its ok if he does i just didnt want sightnsound to be mad at me cause i got his post a little backwards. i thought he said i was the one who calls whitey at 2 and 3 for no reason. its ok. he knows he does it!!! whitey is pretty funny when he gets drunk.

and shut up be_rad

I C that now. I dont ever post on PITTspeed but its actually making time go by quicker. okkkkkkkkk so what happen to this thread. it was orginally about schools wasnt it???

not funny when you are tried, tryng to sleep and your step brother is trying to get him to go to sleep before I started shootingā€¦ :hsugh:

I felt bad when he called you that lateā€¦

just list some school districts for lory to apply to. dont care if you went there or not

i dont mind. i actually like it, it amuses me, especially the next day when he doesnt remember!!! haha

you guys are retartedā€¦ i never drink!

:jerkit: is that the reason forthis threadā€¦

Lets talk about how Lori owes me a beer and some :bj: from that one night at fox

Central Catholic> both and all others in the quad a

:1320: