What should i do about these Body+Paint Problems??

Alright so summer time is coming fast and ive been meaning to make a post on the forum to get your opinions on what i should do about a few things concerning the body and paint on my car.

Basically the main issue is that my OEM Nissan NaVaN Front Bumper is not in good condition, so im looking either looking for a new one or fixing mine if its worth it.

In the first picture ive just highlighted the sections where my bumper either has scratches, or pieces broken… my front hood just has paint chips that have turned yellow (i guess surface rust) not serious though… Both sides of the front bumper that are attached to the car have problems, the left side is hanging with zip ties and the right side is fine but the peice that is attached to a car is broken… and the cut keeps spreading from all the bumps i have to encounter on the roads etc…

The second picture, under the wheel wells, they are not rolled, and because i drove the car in the winter, i now have surface rust, and some real rust appearing and i want to get rid of it…

the back bumper, where i have it all marked with orange… some idiot hit my car with their truck and the paint got chipped and the paint spread… gets larger with time… but this is nothing big, u can’t really notice it, its just a small chip.

the driver door also has a small dent, from an idiot i guess hitting my car with his door.

the blue marks on the car are where the seals are not sticking to the car because i guess when the car was painted they may not have done that stuff…

Anyway so the i just wanted to know what people think i should do about all of this stuff, what is the best way to go about fixing all of these things… should i buy a new bumper, where can i get it painted if its not same color as my car, any other front end’s people think i should look for?

Oh and if anyone has any 17’s or 18’s rims that would compliment 240… let me know!

Any advice or ideas would help me out… thank you!

http://www.1vibe.net/pictures/g20/silvia-dam1.jpg

http://www.1vibe.net/pictures/g20/silvia-dam2.jpg

lol 41 people have viewed this post and no one speaking? Do i need to be more specific, better pics?

Grab a new bumper, fix the rust yourself, get a carbon fiber hood, bring the car to a body shop and have new window seals put in. Then have it repainted or be cheap and do touch ups to the effected places.

As for rims, there is plenty to find the the classifieds section, or you could try waiting it out until something cheap pops up to your liking.

Hope that helps.

i have bbs look-a-likes 4 botl pm me if interested or want pics

^ His car is clearly 5 lug.

your absolutely right… your front bumper is done. I as the team player that I am will come pick it up from you and dispose of it… no charge at all

LMFAO^ WOW

dude seriously randy stop.

try buffing it, a detail shop will do it all for cheap to.

hey i was just wondering, did you convert the rear taillights?
im so confused… LOL no kouki front end </3
and any accidental/repair body shop can fix everything up.

Yep the rear lights have been converted to the JDM silvia.

And thanks for the replies guys… every opinion helps. Right now im thinking of fixing the current bumper that i have because i posted in the WTB section and no reply so far. Does anyone have any recommendations for any place to go check out, or does anyone know anyone who works privately and does great paint/body work?

Thanks

Dirtydevo… AKA Devin, great work… just look at his car!

Careful with the s14 rear 1/4 window seals. It seems they are only sold as part of the window. ~$600 each form Nissan. Mine were removed for a full colour-change and I was forced to put the old seals back on. They are a mess that I will have to get sorted as soon as things get warm and pliable again.

thanks guys, a few good referals by some members and a few good tips so far from the msgs on this post. I am taking everything under consideration… so keep those suggestions coming.

colorworks.ca

They do all our bumper repairs for us and they’re mobile!