What should I make for dinner?

For your “baked” potato, wrap it up in some saran wrap.

Throw it in a bowl of water, make sure the water goes up about 3/5’s the way up the side of the potato.

Nuke for 5 minutes.

Flip potato. Nuke for 4 minutes.

Done.

Be VERY VERY careful, that potato is gonna be scolding. But it will taste and have the consistency of a real baked potato.

I vote caramelized onions and mushroom over either pork chops or steak.

Cut 4 large onions in 1/2, then lay on flat part, cut in 1/2 again, then take the 1/4s and cut them so you are getting thin “rainbows.”

Fry in some olive oil (more olive oil if you are using a cast iron / not-nonstick pan).

When onions begin to disintegrate into smaller pieces, throw a can of chicken stock, some chopped up rosemary, a little salt. Let simmer.

Put some corn starch in it, but BE CAREFUL, do not put too much. Add as much as you want to achieve the consistency you want. (should be kinda thickish).

If it gets to dry, add a little more chicken stock (broth).

Cook your meat just enough without drying (medium rareish) and then throw it in a super hot oven real quick (I’m talking 500 degrees, as close as you can get to the flame/burner) 1 minute, let the outside crisp. Flip around and do the same for the other side.

Put caramelized onions on top.

Now that sounds good. goes home to eat leftovers

I’ll do something to that effect, just much quicker and easier because I’m now starving and about to leave work.

Thanks to the bacon and mushroom ideas, the fried rice thing doesn’t even appeal to me right now.

Although I think I might suck it up and grill the steak outside…

You know what’s madddd easy?

Buy some chicken breast

stab it a bunch

Make a dry rub : onion powder, white peper, garlic powder, in some lemon juice, some salt too

rub rub rub

bake, BAM!

How ironic i was just contemplating the same thing…

You could buy some Hormel Real Bacon bits, they are pretty sweet. GhettoStyleTA was even nice enough to autograph an empty bottle of them for me.

thats the spirit…mine is on the grill right now…infact might be time to flip

I pussied out. But I’m warm. And I can hear my steak sizzling while I type this.

you guys take way too much time to make your food lol i would not have enough patience

food is the essence of life…perfection takes time

do u have a cat?

^

good idea.

dude shes hot just check out the f h m pictures

YEAH BUDDY

I definitely should have nutted up and grilled it. The thing was so effing thick I had to butterfly it halfway through.

Thank God I didn’t opt for the rice. This was like sex on a plate.

:nite:

roflz…i should have taken pics…mushrooms only for me though

What kinda mushrooms? As delicious as it was, Portabella’s weren’t quite the thing.

sauteed…if thats how u spell it

:rofl: No, I’m asking what kind of mushrooms were they, not how you prepared them.

And MonteCarloChick, for suggesting the Hormel bacon pieces, I love you.