cooking Ideas

I’m making dinner tonight for my…well…its complicated lol. Anywho. I’m not sure what to make her. I am a decent cook…I just don’t know what to make lol. Something semi simple as I don’t want to spend hours cooking. I was thinking maybe something Italian, becuase lets face it…Italian food is amazing.

Chicken parm?

hmm…thats not a bad idea actually :tup:.

Pork Tenderloin. Cut into 2" thick slices, lay cut side down, and pound the fuck out of it until it looks like a veal cutlet. Dip in seasoned flour, then egg, then panko breading and pan fry in 1/4" of oil. It is a delicious twist on Pork Tenderloin. I made it the other night to rave reviews. You can then serve it with a side of penne alfredo or whatever you want pasta wise, and some cast iron seared asparagus. :delicious: :karter:

Chili in a bread bowl for a relaxed hang out style dinner or chicken parm and a copy of the notebook is usually a lady favorite. Bind it with a bottle of red wine (preferably a blush if she is not huge into wine since dry wines can be risky) and you are almost guaranteed to get laid.

If you have time and want to have some fun, its pretty cheap (compared to going out) to make some crab/steak dinner or take a tuna fillet and pan sear it. I think king grab legs are on sale at tops pretty cheap this week.

Mike, you are the fucking Master lol. I am sooo getting laid tonight lmfao.

Don’t forget the pinot grigio. Tends to simplify complicated relationships. :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless you are getting laid take that bitch to McDonalds…dollar menu…no more.

Do what Mike said. And make sure you get some GOOD bread with oils and GOOd wine. Those details make a meal.

And BAM! Fingers in the pussy.

For cheap, quick, tasty sauce you can call your own, buy a couple big cans of Hunts tomato sauce, some fresh basil and garlic and cook it up.

Put a couple cloves of garlic in (to your taste), chop down some basil (to taste), crank in some fresh pepper and a bit of olive oil and cook for an hour or two. It’s not amazing, but it’s a damn sight better than pretty much any canned sauce I’ve had.

Sex platter?

You guys kick ass lol. Thanks a TON!!

http://recipesbygrace.com/

look through here, my moms cook book

if not today, try it sometime. i know you said italian so it doesnt work for that but its very very very amazing! Sirloin Steak : you let it soak in equal parts of ketchup, coca cola, and Italian dressing

Amen.

Does this girl even have teeth? might have to blend everything…but if you wanted to sound fancy…its call pur’ee

mac n cheese? you can also throw some cooked/chopped up hot dog pieces in

Chicken Marsala

I was disappointed when in the OP there was no mention of, “I just hit this animal with my car and…”

One of my favorite easy to make meals is a chicken alfredo pasta with jalapeno.

1 jar of alfredo sauce
1 fresh jalapeno
Boneless chicken breast
Penna pasta
Pepper jack cheese

Toss the jalapeno in the food processor or chop it up into tiny cubes (rock salt size)
Mix that in with the alfredo sauce
Season and grill chicken, I like montreal chicken seasoning by mccormick
Cut the chicken into 1" chunks.
Lay down a little bit of the cooked pasta, then the pepper jack cheese, put remaining cooked pasta on top, mix in the chicken.
Cover the whole thing with the alfredo/jalapeno mix once you’ve warmed it up.

So damn good, looks impressive, didn’t take long. Just have to make sure she likes spicy food. If serving with alcohol because it’s spicy she will be drunk by the end of the meal. This may be a plus. :wink:

o ya that’ll get em in the sac