What's your favorite thing to make for dinner?

Serious Thread.
Serious Business.

Not looking for where you like to order from.

I am running out of ideas of things to make myself lately
and for as much as I have a boner for rachel ray, I am not about to go buy her cook book.

Current favorite.
Chicken breast cooked in cream of mushroom/celery/broccoli served over white rice.
Easy to make and tastes solid.

Lemon pepper anything <3

Brinner

Lamb tenderloins rubbed with ras el hanout with a shiraz/honey reduction. Whatever vegetable, grain, etc. that I feel like, but that’s the main thing.

For the record, ras el hanout is just a mix of spices, including (but not limited to) cinnamon, coriander, salt, pepper, garlic, allspice, cumin, etc. It’s delicious.

chicken chili or tacos.

Fire Cracker beef is easy to make and kick ass recipe link below
http://www.mealsforyou.com/cgi-bin/recipe?id.11229

chicken parm fo sho. so easy to make too!

Yep, makes good leftovers too

i was actually going to make it today since Sunday is when i do all my grocery shopping, but i decided to go with the spicy salmon seaweed wraps.

today I am cooking up a large pork tenderloin I had marinating in the fridge since yesterday with some Balsamic Vinegar/olive oil, random spices

Roasting that and making up some roasted vegetables and potatoes

sauteed chicken breasts stuffed with ham and cheese

recipe here:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sara-moulton/sauteed-chicken-breasts-stuffed-with-cheese-and-ham-recipe/index.html

easy to make, and tastes great

Pork chops cooked in a cream sauce of sorts. Usually with mashed potatoes, using the cream for gravy. Corn and applesauce.

escargot, havnt had it in years, and only way to get it is to drive to canada

My home made chicken noodle soup has been a smash hit lately, so I guess that.

Id rather just eat tacos haha

You can get it in the states, just go out to a really nice restaurant, or order the snails from a specialty shop like Premier Gourmet.

I usually do a package of pork chops, shake and bake style, mashed potatoes (with the skin on, of course) and corn. I divide it up into 5 or 6 tupperware containers and eat it all week for lunch at work.

stuffed peppers are great too.

Hamburger/Chicken Helper!

Ny strip and a side of veggies.

Or

Chicken Parm.

like the premier right here in buffalo?

pretty sure scotch and sirloin might have or embers

Yes, I am pretty sure you can grab them there. They will come in a can packed in oil. Wegmans also has buyers that can source things for you.