cooking Ideas

alcoholic beverages also ?

FIRST TIME EVER… jeg makes a decent thread :slight_smile: :tup: to progress!

Ya know Jeg Carmines on the corner of transit/sheridan has take out. And the food is awesome

If you want to get laid on the cheap…

Barilla (or other decent brand) angel hair spaghetti.
Francesco Reynaldi (sp?) original sauce (cheapest and best anyway)
Fresh french bread, pesto for dipping.
Bottle o wine.

Here’s the panty dropper:
2 tall candles and a tablecloth. Table cloth is key. The atmosphere is lost without it.

Don’t forget to impress her by twirling your spaghetti on your spoon, all classy-like. Then teach her how.

:awdrifter:

linguine with clam sauce… soo fucking good

I mean, I guess by it being Jeg that he doesn’t have them on his table, but…

I keep two candles in tall Waterford holders with swarovski crystals holding the actual candles. We also never don’t have a table cloth on the table. Guess that I just like nice things!

Thats kind of a terrible idea… why not have something she has never eaten… seafood is usually a good response…

or just make an afrodisiac medley… if it tastes like shit… who cares she’ll be so horned up from the food you’ll have to get sex

i refuse to try this. ever. FUCKING GROSS. stupid ex.

jeg, make said mac n cheese recipe and sprinkle on some ecstasy with a hint of hot sauce.

bitch will love it

you hear the double cheese burger isnt on the dollar menu anymore? its 1.19

the ‘mcdouble’ is on the dollar menu, it only has one piece of cheese.

here you go,
1 buy a nice bottle of wine
2 table CLOTH
3 tall candles with nice crystal holders or antique pewter (can be had pretty cheap)
4 after mood is set rufie her wine and go to town you don’t need any dinner

scrambled eggz n toast wif milk

orrr

Buy two nice aged steaks. Rub salt and pepper on all sides (not just top and bottom, and NO table salt). Wrap tightly in cheesecloth if you’ve got it and twist to make uniform medallions. Let sit until they’re room temp, no more than half an hour. Get a small pot or pan (pots have two handles, pans have one) that’s at least 4" deep, ie 2 qts.

Put a small amount of oil on the bottom of the pan, leave at high for 5 minutes. Add steaks and sear each side for forty seconds. Turn heat to medium. Fill the pot/pan with butter, enough to cover the steaks at least halfway. Flip once. internal temp = 140, pull it out and let it rest.

then nuke some steam in bag veggies and make some instant mashed potatoes. and a little oil and seasoning to both :smiley:

steak at 6, veg and potatoes at 10 and 2.

cook everyone elses if you want to get laid, cook this if you want to get laid AND buttsecks

https://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=393913&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=10052

add some veg’ies and rice

so did it work Jeg???

inB4Jegisstillavirgin

did it WORK???

i wanna clarify… italians do NOT twirl pasta with a spoon as an aide… we use the tapered end of the plate. THATS classy. :slight_smile:

Jeg.

I see you reading this thread…

Last Activity: 01-25-2009 11:36 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread cooking Ideas

Fucking results?

anal?

oral?

at least?

rofl just put my dick on a silver tray and be like “dinner is served”…

Had to cancel becuase she ended up having to work like 4 hrs of overtime, but we are rescheduling.

at least plant a finger?, well you beat me by a minute.

Invite her over again and say your cooking some italian sausage or polish sausage, then buy some rolls. put weiner in roll. put plate below belt line and serve. Cock in mouth submarine.

but seriously anything that mike suggests cookin id follow. the mans a fucking culinary master.