What should I make for dinner?

Whoa was that ever a lot of food…

HAHAHAHA @ the hand down pants LOL

The Bundy shot completely made the thread. :biglaugh: Shit, I feel full.

i made some shake & bake porkchops last night with garlic mashed and honey glazed carrots, it was delish.

Dessert was pumpkin pie and cool whip.

damn i love cooking

I never realized there where that many people that cook half way decent meals on here

tonight is my none-lazy night to cook for the wifey and all

Bluecheese encrusted filets with carmalized onions and mushrooms, wasabi garlic mashed, I just need to figure a vegetable out

She annoys me. The italian-plunging-neckline-lady is the least annoying out of all the people on that channel. Especially the fat one with the greasy hair. It’s always looming over the food. Then she talks about her husband/manleader like we know him.

“Jeremy and I are having friends over. He’s at work right now. He doesn’t get home until later in the evening. He leads a very busy life and I cook and eat his food for him. Jeremy gave me this beat old E320 but I fear I will outgrow it.”

oh…i dunno whatever canned ones tops sells…i just grabbed them…they were sliced thats all i know

:tspry:

So I skipped breakfast because I still wasn’t hungry. Naturally by lunch time I was starving, so I just wolfed down 2 chili dogs and a pile of fries from the cafeteria. I feel like yakking. I probably should, for my heart’s sake. Uggh. I’m having raw vegetables for dinner tonight.

HAHAHAHHA…your comments always make me laugh. That is sooo true about that lady

I’ve been on a salad thing lately. Mmmm grilled chicken cesar salad w/Ranch or Italian dressing on the side…sooooo good.

Bump.

Go fuck yourself! You’re wasting my off-topic time-wasting time!

YOU’RE JUST JEALOUS OF MY MEAT!

this is a serious thread, serious responses only. srsly.

i srsly want steak tonight.

I have class. I may leave class early to make a dinner of a giant steak and a growler of beer.

steak ftw

mmmmmmmm i want beer.

My growler thing went off.