What tires to buy for the 625SMC

I need a front tire, fucking hole in it, for the KTM 625 SM. Size is 120/70R17.

I had the contiforce SM on the front and rear. VERY soft compound but wore out super fast. The rear I put 1200 on it and the center is shot and the sides are 50% tread left or so. I ride to and form work every nice day, so alot of straight line cruzing, and try to take the back roads as much as I can for fun, but also to keep the tires wearing evenly. I dont ride in the rain, unless I have to… and I dont fuck with wet roads.

I want a nice dual compound tire that will last longer, but still keep me shiney side up in a hard corner. I can ride good, last year I was chickenstipeless, and damn proud of it. :slight_smile:

What are your suggestions, as I dont know squat about what bike tires that are out there. I would like to keep it $170 ro so front and $200 rear if I can. Rear doesnt need to be done, asap, but will soon as well. forgot the rear size off the top of my head.

Looking at Metzeler Sportec M-3 SuperSport’s? Anyone ride these?

sporttech m3 is deff a good tire comes in 4 compound choice hard medium soft super soft
I currently have the soft compund version on my bike right now takes minimal time to warm up and holds even in 50 degree weather

Not sure what compound i got, the tire reads (58 W). thats the only thing that sticks out. I like it. It does heat up and soften up quick, and i was out when i could see my breath and it was fine. I have to get another one for the rear now.

in real small letters it will tell the compound type on the side all but sounds like your all set enjoy the riding bud

I’ve had an M3 on the front since last summer and I just put a M3 on the rear for this year. I’ve been happy with Metzler so far. I think you’ll like the tire.