what tires to use?

i want to go to the track tomorrow but… got a little problem
i got snow tires still on the front of my car, now my dad is flippin out cuz he is hungover saying i cant go up and use the tire machine, but i can get the tires…
here are my options

1. swap my shelby 16 inch wheels on in my driveway with the bridgestone potenza’s
  2. go get the kumhos at my garage and go get them mounted on my steelie 14’s somewhere

i know i’d get better times with the 14’s :frowning:
my other question would be, does anyone around my area have a tire machine i can use for 2 mins?

winter tires are for traction!

lol, no thanks

snow tires are soft compound heat them up and they should help. its not like your making any kind of hp. Hell a bike makes more then that car. run your snow tires

On the other hand, their siped treadblocks would probably tend to chunk when you spun the tires, i wouldn’t use them if i needed more winter use out of them.

howard johnson is right !

I bet the winter tires would be just fine. Although, I love going to Keystone and watching the 100 hp Hondas burn out through the 60 ft because they drop the clutch from redline.

its all good, i just spent a few hours underneath it doin a tune up and shit, i went and got the kumhos on too… the steel wheels are alot! heavier then the stock rt wheels but owell im not making no 200+whp

i think thats the nicest post you made towards me :kiss: awwwwww thanks quik

told u fucktard