what to ask for a 1993 M. benz 300 SD Diesel Black/black leather. 1 owner 190K MINT!

Was going to put it under in the AT section but wasn’t sure that was the right place.
Guy I bought the Motel off of has the above mentioned car for sale. Original owner, Stored in heated garage,etc. Says car runs and drives perfect. Went and seen it in Garage and took a few pics with cell and it is very nice! What do these usually go for? KBB says 5800 but online seems a little higher. Read they are good for 400K no prob. What ya guys think and should I just put it on ebay and let it go that way. I told him I would sell it for him for hooking me up on the motel.
Thank you

no one?

There is a pretty strong collection for these I would throw it on ebay at 6-7k depending on how “mint” it is. A full paper, mint 300sd can sell for 8-9k to MB guys.

with your post what it looked like was " so I know of this car it’s a 93 M. benz 300 SD Diesel. it’s in good shape but what’s it worth" that’s like me going to you “so I’ve got this half dollar from 1922 it’s shiny and in good shape. what’s it worth”

Post pictures and more details about said car. With that price range, and it being diesel, I’m sure you would draw interest from even this broke ass crowd.

I wouldn’t post it on ebay right away. I would throw it on a MB forum see what kind of interest you find.

Also I got another DVD player (sony) if you are still picking up stuff for the motel let me know if you want me to bring it home next time.

Cool. Will try and get some pics after I pull it out and give it a bath. Would be interested in A trade as well. Tahoe/Silverado or a summer toy. I’d just give the guy the $ for the car. Red WS6 for a Benz! what a deal
Ron,
I’ll take anymore goodies you have.

what kind of fuel efficiency do those get? couldn’t find much info doing a google

According to fuel economy.gov… 18 city/22 highway.

wow pretty low for a diesel? Thought they were all 35+