What to do with the shelby?

well i can either rebuild the motor more and toss a bigger turbo on it, orrrrrr

my friend just called me and said he found a complete 360 v8 from a junkyard :mullet:
and i know i have PLENTY room for a driveshaft.
what to do? im completely serious, no tirekickin here lol

rebuild the engine and stick a bigger turbo on it.

well thats 1 for the rebuild, any other ideas?

i just think you’re not experienced enough to go the other route, i assume that would involve a lot more work? I mean i guess thats how you learn to do something but i’d stickk with what you got.

Take it to domination and have them fab up the stuff for the 360.

true, but i’d probably make my dad help me with the 360

but with some headers, cams, k&n intake, and a few other stuff i bet the shelby would float with stripped down interior and other weight reduction

x2

theres TONS of room for a 360 under my hood, i’d love to do it

or how bout a 440 6pack :rofl:

speaking of that ,this winer my dad is selling the six pack engine and gettin a crate hemi for the road runner. the 440 six pack isn’t a matching engine for it anyway so someone that has a 6pack RR or superbee needs it and will shell out for it. the hemi is about $12k

:cool:

Jay is doing one right now !!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sell it

you know you need the money to fix that timing on the peon as well as start gathering the turbo parts for the peon :wink:

concentrate on one car

I say sell it and that Neon and buy a LT1 TA!!! Who knows you might run 17’s in that too. j/k

seriously, just do it already

a 360 in a daytona?

sell it and quit asking for opinions when you dont do shit

chrysler used to sell RWD conversions for those cars a long time ago witha front K-frame for V8 rear drive. I saw it in an old mopar performance catalog. Make it RWD gets my vote.