What up from the Ebensburg area.

haha

I know carroltown too!! there are some crazy back roads around there!

Cool. A couple of my buddies are from Carrolltown/Barnesboro/Nicktown area.

I went to high school in Ebensburg. :gives:

Oh yeeeeeaah, the Old Farm Inn, word must be spreading about that place. Thats always a definate stop on the snowmobiles in the winter to drink some beer. I might have exaggerated a little bit on the time it takes to get to Pittsburgh from Ebensburg, an hour is pushing it hard the whole way, i think i made it in an hour and 15 minutes once. I know Caddy with the white sohc turbo, were friends but we dont hang with each other. Whats your name Munster? Did you go to Bishop Carrol?

yup, she is from Patton and went to cambria heights… graduated… um… 2001ish?

welcome

Justin Cassol. CC 1997.

Welcome!

A few years ago I used to live in Carroltown and I worked in the PNC Bank building above the Valley Dairy. My cars at the time included my yellow '88 CRX with a Jackson supercharger, super low mileage white '89 Merkur XR4Ti and my trusty blue '75 Datsun 280Z. Every remember seeing them parked on the street across from teh new Edgar Snyders office?

welcome

Hey whats up Justin, we graduated the same year, i remember you. My name is Jason Mallin. You prolly wont recognize me, I look alot different then when we graduated. I remember looking at your car somewhere, I cant remember where. Its a black hatch with a B18 right? Are you still in the area? Do you take your hatch out anywhere?

:bigok: Small world.

I’m still in the area. I usually have it out in Johnstown when I drive it. Black 6th gen w/ SiR bumpers.

I remember that yellow sc rex in town all of the time.