What up from the Ebensburg area.

Hey whats up people. My name is Jason, I’m 26, and I’m from the Ebensburg area(about an hour east of Pittsburgh). Its kind of a small town so alot of people prolly have never heard of it. I drive a 95 Honda Civic EX. Its equipped with a Turbonetics T3/T4 turbo and all the other bells and whistles that make it work. It put down 221.5whp on the dyno on 9psi and I ran 13.70 @ 105.5 in the 1/4. I have pics and specs of the car in my vBGarage if anyone wants to check it out. Theres not much of a car scene in the Ebensburg area, so meeting new people would be awesome. Im into all kinds of cars, I like the V8’s and domestics just the same as I like the imports. I just like cars in general, definatley not a hater. Is there anywhere in Pittsburgh that people street race or gather just to hang out? If anyone wants to chill or hang out, needs a hand wrenching, or has a hot sister that needs a date…im down for that.

welcome

hour east my ass… ebensburg is a haul, i’m getting set to drive my soon to be mother in law back that way in a couple minutes. 422 here i come… someone shoot me

Old Farm Inn Rocks!!!

welcome

hahaha man that’s a place only a few of us have been too

Welcome.

That’s my area. Who are you, Jason?

Old Farm Inn = :bigok:

Im kinda in that area. Ebensburg i think is like half hour or so from Indiana.

welcome

nice numbers, like the sig.

Welcome

yeah you are real close

thats half hour according to yahoo maps so in reality its like a 10-15 min trip

:rofl: ain’t that the truff

Car looks nice.

Where do you Ebensburg guys hang out at? I’m only 9 miles away.

the walmart plaza is dope, down next to the goodwill… see you there tonite at 11:–

Is that the place to be in E-burg…WalMart?

Rookee…what would you be doing in Ebensburg if you’re from Monroeville? SOHC, you run around with Caddy with that sohc turbo 7th gen?

Been to Ebensburg many a time. Been almost caught by the cop that sits on the on ramp by the sheetz before you get to Ebensburg many a time. 22 to 220 to 80 up to New York or Williamsport, going to Galitzen to weld a trany case from a Civic… All good times! Welcome. The first place I bought gas in the 'maro was at the gas station in front of the Wal Mart. What’s the name of the prison up there? I had to give some chick directions from Monroeville to there one day.

welcome

yes Redline, Ebensburg is 33 mile from indiana… pretty quick ride up 422
I’m from Indiana - spend every once in a while back home there… we’ll have to meet up sometime

Welcome :beer:

wife is from down by Carroltown :moon: