what upp

whats up everybody. i’ve posted a few times but i’m definitely a noob to the site. you’ll probably find me posting asking about every little creak and burble in my civic because i’m always worried i fucked it up haha. but thanks for the help i have already gotten from users in the little time i’ve been on here. any honda guys i have a 99 civic coupe with a jdm gsr swap and lsd tranny, basically stock engine just the throttle body bored to 68mm and a dc short ram intake, kyb agx shocks and h&r race springs with an upper strut bar and rear lower. i think she’d be a good autocrosser once i throw some better wheels/tires on but i’m waitin on that till spring is near. oh and big ups to hybrid connection they did the drivetrain swap for the guy scott that i bought it from i’ll be stopping in about some stuff (converting the goddamn thing to obd2). so i’ll be around and am looking forward to some meets.

welcome :wave:

howdy :slight_smile:

whats up

Welcome Aboard :wave:

Hondas are stupid.

Welcome.

welcome!

and yes, Hybrid is the place to go off to the right foot!

#1. Welcome.
#2. Fuck OBDII. OBDI Chipped P28 with Crome is worth buying a sticker every year.
#3. Welcome to Street Mod, where every modified Honda is welcome to come and loose to a stock STi :frowning:

hey whats up i have vvti prizm i hope we can cruz cuz ur car seems fast maybe we can race i have ractive muffler lmk welcome to the sit

welcome dave!

mike you dick lol, clean civic maybe we can run in the spring:tup:

Holy crap I put the short shifter in that car years ago…

welcome to hell

for i think it was scott out in lackawanna?

well good job she still shifts great my friend.

Woot…backyard engineering ftw :stuck_out_tongue: