what vendor sells Energy Suspension?

I can’t find any vendors selling stuff… Do any of our vendors sell ES products? I’m trying to find an s13 Master kit (black) for less than $150. If I can’t I’ll have to buy from a local “performance” shop that doesn’t know jack shit. I don’t want to give them business.

help?

I’m not sure of any SON vendors that can get this kit. But in Mississauga MIGHT be able to get it for less than $150.

Give them a call and ask. Or maybe someone here on SON with an account is nice enough to call for ya.

What shop in K-W doesn’t know shit?

Just wondering that is all. Because if it is who I might be thinking of, then they do know there shit.

P.S I got my kit from Summit Racing in the states $140 to my door.

I can get ANYTHING Energy Suspension makes, most of it next day too.

well, i guess they know their shit but the guy that I was talking to didn’t. Tried to tell me they never made a j30T, and that if I put solid aluminum subframe bushings in my car it would hop over speed bumps for being too stiff, and I WOULD crash… then he told me that a single cam KA had a longer stroke than a Dual cam KA. I wasn’t impressed is all.

and the shop is Point Zero… don’t know if thats the one you were thinking of blue. I was actually using your car as a personal point of reference with the solid alum. bushings.

And thanks spilner, I might be in touch with you after christmas time.

Edit: Now that I think about it, PZ does know their shit, they built the high comp ka with the pdm? experimental cam this summer for the D-ops car. I guess it was just the guy I was talking to that didn’t know his stuff.

im in camridge , i can get u energy suspention kits

PZ does know there stuff, but they do tend to know more about Honda then Nissan. Even then they tend to just order stuff for you and not really know what they are selling you.

The whole thing about hopping and shit…I don’t know what they were talking about. haha

Like you stated, it really does matter who you talk to there. Some of them are very full of themselves and tend to talk from there shit holes.

Let me know if you need some help with anything to do with installing or figuring out what you need.

Yeah I figured the hopping thing wasn’t really true… didn’t notice it in your car going over the speed bumps at the aud!