Suspension bushing kit

i’m looking for a polyurathne(sp) bushing kit for my s-13’s. I know energy suspension has a set for the s14. Now are the s13 and s14 kits interchangable? Or does anybody know of another company that sells the whole suspension kit.

Thanks.

www.pdm-racing.com/ They have sets for tension rods, control arms, subframe etc. Great products.

If you are interested in any of these let me know. I will take some $$ off of the shown price. Sorry for not having pictures or a good description, the site is new. There is a lot of information floating around the web of the Nismo stuff so if you need some descriptions, try searching ‘Nismo Bushings’. http://nismo-parts.com/store/default.php?cPath=27_28_42_44

[/shameless plug]

it would be awsome if you set up a group buy on that for us…

like a FULL bushings upgrade kit or something like that…

I remember PDM had one of those, but I was too late.

Wayne

^^^, I’m with enyaw…As long as there’s some good savings. :slight_smile:

full bushing upgrade??? I’m in.

me 2

Chris… could you look in to a full kit upgrade for us? I think that is what people are looking for.

thanks!

i’m in for 1, 2 depending on the price.

i’d be in too! for the right price :slight_smile:

energy suspension makes a kit for the s13, you can go to crappy tires and ask for the keystone catalogue.

i believe suspension techniques makes one too, but you have to order pieces indiviually.

i also made a contact in the GTA area that custom makes bushings for your ride, out of some compound that is supposedly better than polyurethane. i din’t inquire too much about it, cause he mainly deals with exotic rides, porches, ferrari, ect. if you guys seriously want a super bushing upgrade, reply here, and i’ll dig around for his card.

i installed the energy suspension tc rod bushing, and am quite happy with the performance, so far.

Crappy Tire eh?

you guys have no faith!

i got access to a 20ton hydrolic shop press, so pressing in bushings should be easy enough

It’s fun having all the toys isn’t it? :smiley:

i stopped by CT on my way home from pointts. Nothing. Not even in the catolog. So i goto partsource, Only s14.

Does anybody have the part number for the s13 kit?

I’d prefer to get energy suspension because the cost is low and it’s actually polyurathane, rather than rubber (nismo).

Thanks

Man the PartsSource.ca sounds like a good enough place; they really
should have an online catalog. And the only thing worth seeing on the
site is location of PartsSource outlets.

actually, it came with a front lower control arm bushings, as well as sway bar end link bushings. i was disappointed as well with the fact that i got no rear bushings, aside from the sway bar end links (also came with new metal/polyurethane sway bar brackets) but for $150 taxes shipping in, i couldn’t really complain. i figure one day i’ll order individually the rear bushings from suspension techniques, but the price of install is out the roof, i may have to purchase a decent vise some time soon