What was your first car you bought with your own cash?

1987 Volvo 240 wagon

2000 wrangler got it brand new and had is trashed in four years cuz im i dumb ass and took it in the woods every three days. at the time i thought it was cool and now i look at it like what the hell. great idea

first car i bought and that wasn’t given to me by the rents was a 95 eagle talon tsi black…

5 months later i totaled it racing at night, 10 staples in the back of the head, broken wrist, and carless… (insert smort comment here) hahahaha

i rocked the sedan… come on, all 4 power windows and power moon roof in 1987, shit was pimp :slight_smile:

74 firebird

04 Cavalier

My 98 Civic hatch…brand new. That I still have.

88 accord with sunroof, made a profit off the 500 i spent!!!

1972 Camaro RS - 350 - TH350 - Metallic Blue (and rust) Exterior - Black Interior

Every time I answer this question the above description is followed by “I wish I had never sold it.”

-TJ

my first car i bought was a 76 cobra mustang, basically it looked like a pinto . it was brown with flat black racing stripes crager ss wheels with a tan interior…

'84 firebird, black shitty paint with navy blue door jams and red on the under side of the hood and huge hole in the back seat for $400

1999 Acura Integra GS-R

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/TheOneStar00/blingin1.jpg

15 Years Old:

1986 Firebird 2.8l 5 Speed
– Charcoal Exterior & Trashed Grey Interior ($400 with 72k Original Miles)

~ Transformed it into a Trans Am (85-90 Body Style), Painted it Blue, and Swapped/Built a 400 SBC/TH400. Ive dropped about $11k into it since I bought it 4 years ago. Still an ongoing project Im trying to finish up to enjoy.

17 Years Old:

1985 Chevy Silverado 4x4 305 SBC/700R4/208 TC
6" Lift & 33" Tires/15" White Wagon Wheels – Blue Exterior & Grey Interior ($900 with 135k Original Miles)

~ Replaced all sheet metal from doors back. Swapped in Dana 44/12 Bolt Differentials. Bought 35" Tires/15" American Racing Wheels. Engine/Tranny/Transfer Case Swap in Future. Bought it for a beater/winter rat, but is turning into something nice. Still an ongoing project. Paint is next for it.

Parents never bought/gave me shit…but I have to thank my dad for helping with everything Ive done to both. As long as I buy the parts he is willing to help/teach me. Helps his trade is being a mechanic…

First w/Loan: 1989 Honda CRX DX
First w/Cash: 1985 Honda Prelude

My Vic. I had another car given to me though, one that would probably fit in a bit more on this site.

But she’s not ready for the public just yet.

One Sad Blue 1986 Pupra

81 Vette which never saw the road in my ownership. 99 grand am gt otherwise

Since I had to borrow money to get the DSM (quite sad huh) I guess I didn’t pay for it with my own cash. That makes my 06 evo the first car that I bought with my own cash. Unless you mean straight up cash and not payments, then my 90 civic, baller style paid cash bitch!

the shitty rust bucket i have in my garage at the moment, the epic fail 1984 chevy s10 blazer. damn i love that truck.