What would you guys do?! Big and little content inside.

This guy in CT wants to trade his brand new Big and little setup for mine. They are 15x4 up front with M/T sportsmans and 15x10 in the rear with 325/50/15 M/T et streets.

opinions? I have always had a soft spot for big and littles on f-bodys.

I’m going to have to go with a no on having those on a mainly street driven car.

Buy the rears and use them at the track, if you even race the car anymore.

Keep your wheels

my car is hardly even driven anymore. I put less about 2k on it so far this year.

From an asthetic point of view yours are a lot nicer!

I’d trade them in a second.

This.

just pick up some stock junkers if you plan on taking a long trip, but these are a function > form setup.

Yeaaaa buddy! As far as I’m concerned, this type of setup is function AND form.

it would look pretty damn sssseriousss if he had these.

Will they clear your brakes?

That’s PJB for ya, always thinking ahead.

Wrong offsets for his car , they will rub . Ya need a 15x8 with a 5.5 backspace in the rear or a 15x10 wit a 7.5 offset back there any more or less your fucked . The fronts reguadless your gonna need a spacer to clear the rotor man . Third gens have a tottaly diff b/s and will rubbing inner walls . Sorry to break ya down butt its the truth and it sucks as is rock the hell out of them

that sucks if they fit i woulda traded.

they will.

I should have clarified it in the first post. I didnt even think of it to be honest.

That 3rd gen has a 95 trans am rear end in it and they are 7.5 backspaced wheels. These are a bolt on to my car. My fenders are already rolled, bump stops are already cut off and wheel well is banged in for my 28" tire on the car already. These are also a 28" tire.

I talked to john for a while a little while ago. My only concern is, as much driving as I do, do on the streets is the front skinnys. I am going to try to see if they make the same front wheel, in maybe a 8" width so I can somewhat drive the car.

here is his description…

“I have a basically brand new (5 miles) set of racestar drag wheels and tires. Just got them but found a set of 18inch street wheels I fell in love with so need to sell these first. They are 15x4 up front with M/T sportsmans and 15x10 in the rear with 325/50/15 M/T et streets. Driven on once (no burnouts) and it rubbed on the passenger rear taking off some rubber. The car was lowered too much. Did not do any serious damage or come close to even getting through. There is a lot of meat on these bad boys! You can see how new they are from the nubs along the sidewall. The center caps still have the plastic over them as well. They are a direct bolt-on for all 93-02 camaros and firebirds, and yes they will clear the brakes. I am looking for $1000 local pickup only in Suffield, CT.”

"Originally Posted by josh2002-ws6 View Post
What is the back spacing on the rear wheels?

7.5 inch…I have a rear axle in my third gen out of a 95 trans am."

Keep yours.

That guy definately has a mullet.

Phrase “Big and Little” is dumpy. Just saying.

:rofl I wasn’t going to say it.

I feel like with the thread title this should have been about creepy guys who can’t get laid that instead hang out with and “mentor” troubled younger boys.

and by “mentor” I mean touch peens together

buy them and have both , is that 305fbss selling them ?